Chapter 10

Smol an should I put songs at the beginning of each chapter?

harry/
BANG an owl hit the window with a crash.
"Bloody hell Potter keep your owl quiet" Malfoy mumbled under his breath.
"That wasn't my owl waiting, whose owl is that?"
As Draco sat up he swore under his breath "it's Blaise's owl, how did he know I was here '' Harry's face showed that he knew something that I didn't. "It was in the daily prophet that your mum is in azkaban and your dad is in st.mungos so you are living with snape, what happened to me was also in it. They said some nurse heard it from you." "bloody hell, harry i told a nurse that i was looking for my dad i knew she looked familiar it was rita skitta." well at least you can deny it just don't do anything with the owl.'' Harry suggested. "I will answer it and say that you are not here." "but harry- Potter potter than your legacy is ruined lets have snape answer it saying neither of us is here." "BOYS you will control your pets.FOR THE MOTHER OF POTTER whose kitten is this?'' The adorable white kitten with big green eyes licked Snape on the face. "Draco come get your kitten." "But sev I don't own a kitten I have a cat- '' Draco stops mid sentence realizing who the kitten was. "Severus, that's not a kitten, that's Harry." "imposable, Harry isn't an animagus, and if he was he would be a Dog." "Sorry Snape I just had to. LIke my dad I am unregistered I wanted to keep a part of him alive.'' I said as Snape put me down.