Chapter 22

draco/
I had this really bad feeling about what happened and felt really bad because if I didn't pick up the book that Harry used to communicate with Blaise I wouldn't have kicked off this chain reaction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/harry/
I don't remember what happened earlier. I just remember kneeling by the toilet vomiting and snape sitting next to me with a glass of water. "What happened, and why does my head hurt?'' I asked Snape before leaning back over the toilet and vomiting again. "You had an adventure with vodka.'' Snape said, not sounding pleased. "How much did i drink?" "Well I found 9 empty bottles so i am going to assume 9 bottles of vodka." snape replied. "I haven't gotten this drunk since i tested my limit 2 years ago and found out it was 8 bottles." i said vomiting again. "Try to limit your vomiting to the toilet and not the floor mr.potter." snape instructed.
Time lapse still harry's pov
"Snape?"
"Yes harry"
"Why were the flowers my mother always had in her hair in your room?"
"A long time ago your mother and I were best friends, I can take you to see her childhood house and the place we used to hang out sometimes if you want to." snape replied.
"Oh. i have an idea."
"What is this idea harry?"
"You don't hate me because I am my dad's spawn, you resent me because I am my mother and if I wasn't she would still be alive."
"Harry James Potter, I don't hate or resent you."
"But you are always targeting me and the other gryffindors."
"I always target the gryffindors and I never learned how to show affection for teenage boys. In my house the women were always treated like royalty whereas the boys in my house were treated like less than dirt.
"Oh. in my house anyone who was a muggle was treated like royalty and the magical people were treated like personal punching bags."