Chapter 30

~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Draco/
As we walked out of the great hall pansy holding Harry,we were stopped by a red haired boy. "What do you want we have to go because we have an early curfew?" Pandy asked as she shielded Harry who was starting to fuss. "I want to know why you have Harry and why he is a little." "Hey Ron don't make us tell mom that you are bullying three caregivers and a little." "Ya like Fred said she won't be happy considering we are caregivers." "But it's different now Harry has to live with people he hates." "Ron you better watch your mouth and think before you speak. Harry was living with Draco and conversing back and forth with Blaise for the last six months." Pansy said, handing me Harry. "How do you know?" Ron yelled, throwing his hands up. I don't know what happened but I saw red. I was so angry I didn't feel the punches, spells or Harry being taken out of my arms. The last thing I remember is waking up in the hospital wing and snaps standing over me and Ron yelling. "He punched me first, it's not my bloody fault." "What happened?" I ask Snape who doesn't look pleased. "It appears you punched Ronald Weasley in the face." Snape says, trying to hide a smile. "He was talking shit, sorry, bad about Blaise,Harry, and me. I don't care that he was talking bad about me. It's the stuff he said about Blaise and Harry." "He will also be punished because he did a number on you, Harry, and Pansy who blacked out protecting Harry." "Is Harry ok please let me see Harry." I say trying to get up. "Draco you need rest Blaise and the twins have Harry and he is going to be ok, He bit Ron when Ron tried to hit him."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Blaise/
"Hey Blaise, Is Harry ok? Wo told our mum and she is not happy." Fred said sitting down next to me as George took Harry from me. "I'm going to go put Harry down and you can y'all to fred." George said walking to the room I stay in. As soon as George and Harry we're gone I hugged Fred burying my head in his shoulder and started to sob. "Hey young one it's ok it's going to be ok." Fred said, patting my back. "But why would he do that when he tried to hit Harry?" "My brother has anger management issues so he doesn't deal with anger until it's too late. That's not an excuse for what he did but it's why it happened." "I'm sorry Fred." "Why are you sorry?" "I got snot and tears all over your robes." "Trust me these robes have had much worse." "Blaise please come here Harry won't stop crying and he is asking for you." George said as he came in holding Harry who was sobbing. "Come here kitten." I say taking him for George. "If it makes you feel better you can sleep with me tonight." I say to the little who started nodding. "Ok let's go get you changed and in bed."
~~~~time lapse blaise pov~~~~~~~~~~
"Harry, that's pansy's bed, we have to sleep in my bed." I say to the little crawling into pansy's bed. "No seep hewe." Harry said dragging me down. "Ok but don't tell pansy." "Nite nite" "good night kitten." I say as he curled up in my arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Pansy/
When I went to lie down in my bed I found Blaise in it with Harry in his arms. "Blaise sweety you have to wake up now." "Pansy sorry Harry insisted that we sleep here." Blaise said all flustered. "It's ok all though it looks like he's not so little so you might want to get up." "Cutie can you watch him while I shower?" Blaise asks me if he is adding to the bathroom. "No problem." "Hey how's Draco?" Blaise asks with a worried look. "Draco will be fine, he's just in with snape." "Oh ok." He says closing the door of the bathroom and turning on the shower. "Why are you here?" Harry asks in an accusatory the be. "You're a little and we are your caregivers." "We?" "Yah Blaise Draco and I are your caregivers." I say. "Can you get this nappy for me?" "No and don't try to take it off only teachers and caregivers can take it off." "I'm going to shower" " two things Blaise is in the shower and the shower didn't turn on for you." "Hi Harry." George said as he walked in with Fred. "Fred George thank god please tell these people that I am not a little and I don't need a nappy." "The problem is that you do need a nappy and you are a little." George said to the upset kid. "But that no." "Today is the hardest day . If you don't do it, it will be really easy." "Ok I will try, where is Draco by the way?" "About that, stay away from Ron. He got mad last night and hurt Draco and Pansy. You bit him when he tried to hit you." "Why ron?" "It doesn't matter as long as you stay away from him." George said. "Ok" Harry said." By the way Pansy your bed is comfy, I could get used to being a little." Harry said hugging me. "Thanks kitten." "Hey cutie, hi kitten." Blaise said walking out of the bathroom in his robes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Harry/
With everyone calling me a kitten I couldn't help slipping into little space. "Dabby!" "See not too hard." Fred said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Blaise/
"Let's get you changed then we can go meet papa and have breakfast." I say picking up Harry. "Papa!" "Mommy?" Harry asked, looking around for Pansy. "Mommys here kitten." Pansy told Harry as we walked into our room. "Harry baby you have to be still please." I say swing my daddy voice. "Otay." Harry said fiddling with his pajamas. "I hate using my daddy voice Pansy. You are definitely going to be the one to punish Harry." "Damn right." Pansy replies. "All done" Harry says and I look down to see what he was talking about. I saw nothing so I checked his nappy. Sure enough he wet his nappy. "Harry please try to use your nappie before we change you" he makes a sound that sounds like he agrees. As I Finnish changing him Pansy holds up a set of mini gryffindor robes ''no no no no no" Harry yells starting to kick and scream. "Harry what do you want to wear?" Pansy asks, getting a little fed up. "Geen." Harry says so confidently. "Ok green it is. But Harry don't throw tantrums." "Sowwy." Sorry screams as he runs out the room.