Chapter 14

/Harry/

The young boy watched, not daring to move an inch as the snake boy fell asleep hugging the other tightly like he was holding on for dear life.

Harry didn't mind; he knew that a week ago the boy in his arms had done the same for him.

~time change~

/harry/

"Harry James Potter, Why are you holding me?" Malfoy asked me. "Well you had a nightmare and I was just doing the same you did for me." i replied" "well Potter, this never happened." "as long as you say nothing I will say nothing" i retorted. "Potter, why don't you ever come down for dinner? Sev always makes me come down for dinner." the snake boy asked. "I never really ate dinner at my old house so i just stopped eating dinner all together." I replied hoping Malfoy didn't notice that I didn't eat breakfast and had a really small lunch. "So I'm assuming that you didn't really eat breakfast and always had a small lunch at home?" he said as if he read my mind. "Yah we will go with that." I said before i had time to consider what i was saying. "Tonight you will come to dinner. You really need to gain some weight." malfoy said. "I'm going to the store. Do you want me to get fruit loops?" I said trying to change the subject. " Yes I do want fruit loops but we will talk about this when you get back." the snake boy said.