Chapter 16

draco/
When i got back to our room i noticed that the book potter received from blaise was glowing and i opened it.
H
The normal human needs to eat at least 2000 calories a day and right now you are getting less than 100 so unless professor Snape is giving you a nutrition potion you would be dead. You need to tell Snape that you have anorexia. On a side note, tell Draco that I was thinking of him, but don't tell him that.. Sorry I have to go, my mom is coming.
Blaise Zabani
What do you mean Potter has anorexia. What even is that. What am I
DLM
DLM
Draco what are you doing in Harry's stuff? How would you feel if Harry went through your stuff. And Don't tell Harry what you saw. Because you don't have his permission I won't tell you that I think you are cute...  What I think you are.
B
As soon as I put the book down and turn on the muggle box Potter runs in the room with a devilish grin on his face. "What is it Potter?" as he locks the door and puts a sound bubble around us I think that if Snape came into the room at this moment we would be in so much trouble he would have a free day in heaven. Still smiling Harry pulls out two tiny bottles and returns them to their regular size "I got vodka." he said with a grin on his face " you wanna play a game?"