twenty three

THIRD PERSON POV.

Athena loved the new paint spot, it was right under an old bridge 10 minutes away from the skate park.

And it was beautiful at night.

Paintings littered the concrete walls, filling them with vibrant bubble letters and trippy drawings.

The trio found blank spaces, dropped their duffle bags and got started.

What they didn't expect was a cop to be on patrol in the area, one thing lead to another and- after a good 5 minute chase- the three were seated at the back of a cop car in cuffs.

Nothing new for them.

They were dragged into a room by two officers and after being 'interrogated' for 20 minutes the cops realized,

These kids weren't talking much.

"Why were you guys at the bridge?" The male cop directed the question at Bellamy who already previously explained what they were doing.

"I already told you Officer we were spray painting, you saw the wall and to prove it our hands are covered in paint."

Idiots. The three friends thought.

"So why did you punch another officer kid?" Said the female cop.

"Maybe you should teach your cops how to treat people and maybe he wouldn't be knocked out with a black eye at the moment." It was Athena who answered everyone in the room could hear the aggression in her tone.

Anger issues plus three teens.

Fun.

The prick of an officer grabbed Neptune and threw her to the ground during the chase. They didn't like that.

So Athena gave him a black eye and Bellamy knocked him out.

Fuck the police.

The three stayed silent for the most part after that, other than Neptune asking for a packet of gummy worms which they, for some odd reason, gave her.

When the hour mark passed Athena had enough and did the one thing that she knew would probably get them in major trouble. Screw it at least they could go home.

Getting out of her handcuffs- which was severely easy- she walked out the room to the front of the station.

"Hey!" All the cops turned to her,

"Can we get our phone calls?"

NICOLOS POV.

It wasn't until 12 am did we realize Athena snuck out.

Demitri and I came back home to a quiet house and went to check everyone's rooms before going to sleep.

Ever since Athenas mother took her it became a habit to check the rooms.

When I went to tell her goodnight I was met with a pillow and her window ajar.