Page 6

"I feel bad, Skylar," Blake said.

"Don't. If you need anything, tell me. Because I'm here for you. And I'll help you out," I let go and he nodded. We went in and I went to my room. I was pretty tired so I slept.

In the morning, I slept in and woke when Blake jumped on me.

"What?" I whined.

"We have a ditching party to get to and Bryce and Noah took your car," he pet my back.

"I'm gonna kill them."

"Get ready. I'm driving." I got ready on a simple outfit which was a tube top and body shorts with a chain belt. We went to Cece's place and there was music blaring. Bryce and Noah were our for a YouTube video, so Blake stuck with me. Literally half the school was here and it was honestly fun. We stayed even after everyone left. I was talking with Cece and Caden about random things and looked away for a second to see Blake looking really depressed at the bar table.

"I'll be back," I told Cece and Caden, walking over to Blake. "Hey," I said and there was no response. "Hey..." Still no response. "Blake!" I snapped and he looked at me.

"Sorry. Hey," he said and looked back at the White Claw on his hand.

"How many have you had today?"

"I'm not drunk, Skylar."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine!" He said with an annoyed tone.

"I was just checking."

"I'm going back," he walked out of the house and Caden and Cece gave me a questioning look.

"I don't know what the fuck just happened," I sighed. I decided to walk home and got back late. Bryce and Noah we're back home already and looked at me.

"Guess what," Bryce smiled.

"I'm not in the mood, Bryce," I said and went upstairs. I changed and slept for the night. In the morning, I locked the door to my room and stayed inside. I wanted to clean my room and was working on that until I found something I didn't know I had. It was a picture of my mom and dad. My mom was holding me and it was the day I was born. She had the happiest look on her face as I realised I looked a lot like her. I took it with me and went down to the living room where all the boys were sitting. They looked at me and I ignored them.

"Guess what," Bryce said again.

"I'm not in the fucking mood, Bryce," I stated.

"Guess what."

"No!"

"Guess what." I threw a picture frame at him and it hit him in the face. "I crashed your car." I went quiet then grabbed an empty picture frame and walked upstairs. I slammed my door shut and locked it, putting the picture in the frame. There was a knock on my door in the afternoon and I opened it to find Blake.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I moved aside. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing. You left me yesterday," I said.

"How did you get back?"

"I walked."

"In the dark? Alone?"

"Why do you even care?" I asked. "You're the one that left me."

"I care about your safety, Skylar!" Blake grabbed my wrist before I walked away.

"Then you wouldn't have left."

"Is that why you're so... like this?"

"No! I'm having a bad day and Bryce destroying my car isn't making anything better. If I want to be upset, I will be. So if you're just gonna judge and make stupid remarks about what I do, then leave me alone," I said on the bed and Blake sighed coming over.

"I'm sorry. I'll be more considerate."

"Why were you upset last night?" I asked.

"I was just thinking. Not all dreams come true," Blake shrugged.

"You need to accept that you made a bad choice. But it was a once in a life time opportunity and you took it. Not everyone gets that. You had fun while it lasted. So no self pity should be existant," I said and he nodded. We went down and Bryce came to me.

"Hey... Um... Sorry about your car," he said.

"It's fine," I said.

"I'll Venmo you the money." He sent me the money and I thanked him. I got a snack for dinner and then headed to my room. I changed for the night and was chilling on the bed when Blake came in. He laid down next to me and rested his head on my lap since I was sitting cross cross. I ran my nails through his hair and he liked it. I pulled at a few and saw him smile a little. Noah peeked on and waved after he saw us.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Hey," Noah said. "Want me to close the door or something?"

"Yeah. So Bryce doesn't sneak in," Blake said.

"I'm gonna sleep. I'm not trying to sneak in on you two doing whatever it is you do," Bryce walked by.

"Fine," Blake said. Noah closed the door and the two left us alone. I stopped with Blake's hair and he whined. "Keep doing in. I like it."

"My nail is gonna fall off, Blake," I sighed and played with his hair again.

"Then just get your nails done again."

"You don't understand my needs." He chuckled and we looked at the tv again. "I meant to ask... Will you drop me off and pick me up from school tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"And can you drive me to get a new car after school?"

"Mh-Hm. Whatever you need," he said in a voice that made it seem like he wasn't listening.

"Blake! You're not even listening," I whined.

"I am. I'll take you to school, I'll pick you up, and I'll drive you to get a new car."

"Thank you," I said and we finished the movie. I lied down to sleep and heard Blake leave after turning the lights off and switching my LED lights to purple.