Page 15

"Ahhhhh!" Bryce yelled in the morning. "Get up!" He jumped on us and I smacked the top of his head. "I deserved that."

"You did," I said and got out of bed.

"No!" Blake groaned in a lazy attempt to get me back as he flapped his arm.

"Wake up, bro!" Bryce said. "We're leaving soon."

"Trip?" Blake asked as I took my clothes from a drawer.

"Yeah. Jeez, is he like this every morning?" Bryce asked me.

"Yep," I sighed.

"Okay, I'll see you down then." Bryce came over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Did you just kiss my girl?" Blake got up.

"It was to get you up. I have my own girl," Bryce said.

"Addison?" I asked.

"Yep." He went down and I took the first shower. I did my makeup and took my bags down. I quickly ate some breakfast and Blake came down. The boys decided to work out before taking showers, so we were gonna be leaving a little later. Bryce, Blake, and Noah came back all sweaty and I gave them a disgusted look.

"What?" Noah asked.

"Y'all smell like a fish that got sprayed by a skunk. The least you could do is put on a shirt," I said and Cece laughed.

"She's not lying," she said.

"You want a hug?" Blake came over.

"Blake! I took a shower already. Don't do this to me," I said and he laughed, putting his arms down.

"Am I still deserving of a kiss?"

"Fine." I gave him one and he went to take a shower. We were all ready to leave and I got in the car with Blake, Bryce, and Noah. "I'm shotgun through the entire trip."

"No! I need a navigator," Bryce said.

"Fine. Noah gets shotgun then," I said, sitting in the back with Blake. It was a long drive from where we were and I ended up falling asleep if Blake's lap. He let my hair and put his jacket over me as a blanket.

"Hey, baby. Wake up," Blake said.

"What?" I whispered.

"There's snow outside."

"Snow?" I sat up and looked out the window.

"Want me to open the roof?" Noah smiled.

"Yeah!" I said and he opened it. The snow fell in and I was freezing. "Close it!" I said and they all laughed at me.

"I need to go make some yellow snow," Bryce said.

"Ew," I said.

"Same," Blake stated and Bryce pulled over. I got out and put my jacket on. I got a ball of snow and threw it at Bryce after he finished taking a piss.

"Okay, that's cold!" He said as snow covered him. I laughed at him in a mocking way until a ball of snow hit me.

"Blake!" I yelled and he gave me a smile. "Why does Noah get Yeo be warm?" I asked and got back in the car. "Can we drive and leave them here?" I asked Noah.

"I wish. But I bet they'll find us somehow," Noah laughed and I sighed. We got to the hotel and met the others as we checked in. I was sharing with Blake obviously and Bryce and Noah shared.

"It's cold," I said.

"No, shit, Sherlock. There's snow outside," Blake told me and I laughed. He gave me a smile and threw me a fluffy hoodie to wear under my jacket. I put it on and we decided to go out for some hot chocolate. Just the two of us. It was late in the afternoon, and the night was supposed to get colder. "Okay, do you want a snack with it?"

"I don't know," I said and we were next in line. Blake held my hand and I stood behind him. Instead of holding my hand, he held my wrist.

"1 medium hot chocolate with an M&M cookie. Then 1 medium hot chocolate with marshmallows on top with a chocolate chip cookie," Blake told the guy at the counter who kept looking at me. We got our drinks and food and sat at a table by the window. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and winced at the heat that burned my tongue. "Hot?" Blake asked and I nodded. "Are you happy with your cookie?"

"Very happy and very satisfied," I said. "But I'd be happier if you shared yours too."

"Nice try, Sky," Blake shook his head and I smiled. "We don't usually get us time do we?"

"No. But that's what happens when you have house mates."

"Yeah. In a way, we asked for it." I nodded and we were quiet. "You and I need to go one a vacation for just us. I'm done with our friends." I smiled and nodded.

"Agreed. Neither of us are ever busy. Bahamas sounds nice. Especially since it's freezing right now," I said.

"Your fault for not wearing much."

"I like these little moments we have."

"Same. It's nice to cherish."

"Woah! Blake Gray appreciates and cherishes something? We need this for TikTok room," I gasped.

"Oh, shut up," he chuckled. "You're ruining the moment."

"You'd know all about that."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know! I just said something to get the last word," I said.

"I get the last word."

"No, because we're still taking," I said.

"Don't be a child!" Blake said.

"Silent game!" I stated and we were quiet.

"Can we talk now?" Blake asked a bit later.

"Ha. I win. Give me your cookie!" I ordered.

"I didn't agree to this," he laughed and gave me a piece.

"Mine's better," I said and Blake shook his head, clearly regretting dating me and asking me to be his girlfriend. But he loved me still and we both knew it. "You can't be upset at me," I said.

"I know," Blake sighed. "But I can act like I hate you."

"Then I'd be sad and you'd have to make me happy."

"A constant trouble with you." Blake smiled and watched me.