Page 11

"Fuck off, Bryce," Blake told him and I fell asleep. I woke when I was carried to my room and set on the bed. Blake went to leave and I whined.

"Blake... Can you stay? I'm scared," I said.

"Yeah. Yeah," he lied down with me and wrapped his arm around me tightly. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He kissed my neck and we slept.

In the morning, I woke before Noah, Blake, and Bryce. Caden, Cece, Hugh, Matt, Brandon, and Andre were awake and smiled. I told them what Bryce had done and they told me it would be okay.

"We're gonna head out and practice with the rest of the team. We'll be back later," Caden said.

"Sweet. Cece and I are going shopping later, so just text me what you want, I guess," I said.

"Okay. Bye," the boys left. We waited a bit and Blake, Bryce, and Noah came down.

"Hey," Blake came to me.

"Hey. I'm going to the mall with Cece. Want anything?" I asked.

"I'll text you."

"Same," Bryce said.

"Not you," Cece stated and he was quiet. I went out and we bought a bunch of stuff for the boys. I handed Blake his bag when we got back and set my stuff away in my room.

"Thank you," he hugged me around the waist.

"Mh-Hm," I said. "So..."

"So..." Blake said, letting go of me.

"Did you eat?"

"Did you eat?"

"Are you copying me?"

"I love you."

"Yeah, I ate." I gave a sad look and Blake's jaw dropped. "Oh, wait, babe! I love you too." He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry." I giggled and he let go. "Wanna go hang out?"

"Yeah. What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Let's go get lunch at Sonic or something." We got Sonic and then decided to go shopping for snacks at Ralph's. We got a bunch of crap food and went home so we could have a movie night. "Do you like horror movies?"

"No! I hate them. And comedy. I don't like when movies make me laugh," I said.

"You're so weird if you don't like comedy. We're watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective." The movie was pretty funny though and Blake watched me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said and pecked me on the lips. I got a text and Avani was inviting me to her place with Blake. "Sure," he shrugged. I changed into a hoodie and shorts while he just wore a black T-shirt with shorts. We drove over and Avani was wearing a blue hoodie like mine. Anthony was there and they wanted to have a movie night with us. We 4 sat on the large couch and I rested my head on Blake's lap like Avani did to Anthony. I had my hood on and looked cute and warm. Blake took a bit of my hair and brushed my face with it. I smiled and rolled to look at him. Blake pet my head and gave a small smile.

"You guys are cute," Anthony said.

"Not as cute as us," Avani smiled. I rested my head back down and we watched movies. "You guys can stay in the room upstairs." I ended up falling asleep and Blake and I ended up sleeping on the couch.

"Hey! Love birds!" Anthony yelled in the morning.

"What?" Blake groaned.

"Wake up. It's morning," Avani stated. I got up and Blake had me drive back since he was tired. He went to the gym area with Bryce and Noah after he changed and they were sweaty when they came back in. I had forgiven Bryce and we were on talking terms again. I decided to go out for a bit and got back to the Noah, Blake, and Bryce driving drift carts around the house. There were marks everywhere and I posted it on my Instagram after getting a video of them. I had the boys all clean it up and they said they wouldn't skid.

"Hi!" Blake came to me at night. I was taking my earings off at my dresser and he hugged me around the waist.

"What?" I asked and he pouted.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You didn't do anything. Why?"

"You said what instead of saying hi."

"Hi, Blake," I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"Hi," he smiled. "Am I sleeping in my room?" He asked and I looked at him through the mirror.

"Fine, join me," I said and he jumped onto the bed. "Shoes off, Blakey Blake." He gave me a confused look and I laughed. I jumped over him and laid down.

"Blakey Blake?" He asked.

"Yes!" I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. "Kio and the others called you that."

"Uh-Huh. I don't get the point of it." Blake ran his hand up and down my arm, then tugged at my hair once in a while. "Why dont we share a room?"

"I don't know. We can if you want," I said.

"I want," he said and I smiled.

"Tomorrow morning, you can go work out with Bryce and Noah while I make room in the closet. Then you can move your stuff in after you shower."

"Okay."

"Okay. Night, Blake."

"Night, babe," he kissed the top of my head and I slept.

Blake woke before me in the morning and went to work out. I took a shower and got ready for the day, fixing things in my closet so he could have some room for his stuff. He moved his stuff in when I went to the Hype House with Caden and Cece. I was on the roof, sitting on the side of the pool when I got a text from Blake.

B: I got a poem for you!!!

Me: Cool :)

B: Roses are red, violets are blue. Get out of my face, I don't like you.

Me: I got one.

Me: Roses are red, I want a pringle. Do that again and you're single.