Page 8

He rested his head on my hip and talked to the live. "Skylar, say bye."

"Bye," I said and he ended it.

"I didn't mean it. I was joking." I nodded and he turned on my TV. "We're watching a movie." He put on a horror movie and I liked it. It wasn't even scary. I slept and Blake left.

The weekend came and Bryce and Noah went to visit Griffin and the others. Blake stayed back and neither of us knew what to do.

"Do you have Triller?" Blake asked me.

"Yeah," I said and he followed me. "I'm gonna go out for a sec. I'll be back."

"Okay." I drove to Cece's and she showed me her new dog. I went back after an hour and walked into the house to see Blake just walking around shirtless. I watching him make a Triller and then he saw me. "Hey," he smiled.

"Hi," I said.

"I kinda did something," he said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"So... there was a chair here. I jumped on it now there's no chair." I laughed and he gave me a questioning look.

"The way you phrased that gives me a hard time trying to be mad at you. It's fine. I don't care," I said. Blake came over and for once, he hugged me. Yeah, he was shirtless and it was weird, but still... I liked it.

"Wanna get dinner tonight?" Blake asked.

"Where?" I asked.

"Sonic."

"Ooh! Yeah." He drove and we were quiet as we ate. "I forgot to say thanks for packing a snack the other day."

"I was waiting for that. Um... Skylar?" Blake asked completely serious.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Can I tell you why I quit?"

"Yeah. Of course."

"It's because... I started growing a crush on one of the students and that isn't allowed," he said and we both finished eating.

"Who?" I asked and he looked at me. There was a high chance that it wasn't me and I was gonna get upset. I knew it. He didn't say anything and just drove home.

On Monday, I checked if he had packed a note and he had. He had and there was a good snack. I ate it and the note was really sweet too.

Skylar,
Have a good day at school! Be good and don't annoy your teachers by being a little shit. I packed a bag of Sour Patch kids 'cause I know you love those. Anyways, have fun and I'll see you after school.

From,
Blake

I smiled and waited till after school. I went to Blake and got in the car. I was on my knees, sideways on the seat and facing him. Without thinking, I leaned over and pressed my lips to his. I realised what I did and pulled away. I shut the door and we were both shocked. He drove home and we were alone. I went to my room quickly, not wanting to face Blake any longer and threw my bag onto the bed. I shut my door, but it opened a second later and Blake grabbed my wrist, pulled me against the wall. He pinned me against it and I stopped breathing. He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me. I kissed back and we pulled apart to breathe.

"You," he panted. "I like you." Relief came over me and I pulled him for another kiss. He obeyed and we pulled apart when we heard the front door open.

"Hey!" Bryce called.

"What?" Blake asked.

"The boys want us over. at the gaming house. Everyone's gonna be there," Bryce said and we both went down. I went to the kitchen to let the boys talk and they came in.

"You're coming," Noah said.

"I have homework," I said.

"You're coming, Skylar," Blake said.

"Fine," I sighed and we went to the cars. Blake and I took my car while the other two took Blake's.

"Do you wanna maybe be my girlfriend?" Blake asked suddenly.

"Really?" I asked.

"Well, I mean, I like you. You like me..."

"Yes. I will." He held his hand out, palm up, and I set mine in his. He brought my hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss on the top. I smiled and he held my hand tightly. We got to a large mansion and I stayed behind Blake.

"Ooh! They brought a female!" Griffin said and looked me up and down.

"Cheater," I coughed and he gave me a glare.

"I hate her already," he said and I smiled. Bryce laughed and Griffin walked away.

"Hi. Um, I'm Jaden," Jaden came over.

"Skylar," I smiled.

"She's mine," Blake said and everyone was shocked.

"Blakey Blake has a girlfriend!" Kio said. The boys hung out and I awkwardly sat on the couch. I was texting Caden and all the boys sat in the living room.

"Who are you texting?" Noah asked.

"A friend."

"Is it a boy?" Griffin asked.

"Yeah."

"Cheater," he sang.

"I'm texting my ex. Not asking for fucking toe pics," I said.

"Sure. Then what are you asking for?"

"Nothing. He has a rival group and their most popular person is named Geovani. So we're gossiping about him. And my best friend Cece is digging up dirt about my rival Adriana." He went quiet after that and I smiled to my self.

"I hate her," Griffin told Blake.

"Don't say that!" Blake said.

"I'm used to people hating me. It's fine," I shrugged. We 4 went back to my place and I went to sleep. I drove myself to school in the morning because Blake didn't want to get up, so I also had to drive back. School was started to end and I was gonna graduate. I really didn't think college was my thing. I was seeing less of Blake because he was usually at the Sway Gaming House or at Josh's place. And I was getting a lot of homework for finals which put me through about 10 breakdowns each day.