Page 9

It was my day for finals and the entire classroom was quiet. I thankfully knew everything, but the silence was killing me slowly. I looked at Cece and Caden from across the class and they were dying too. We finally finished the week of finals and I got a really high score. Caden, Cece, and I decided that none of us would go to college since Caden was into just football and Cece and I were into modeling and social media.

"What if we all moved in together?" Cece asked.

"That would be sick!" Caden agrees.

"Yeah. And some of the football boys can come live with us too," I said.

"True. Like, Andre, Hugh, Matt, and Brandon."

"They're the cute ones, right?" Cece asked.

"They're all cute, dude," I said.

"They're all cute to you guys," Caden shook his head. We were chilling in my room and Caden pulled up a picture.

(A/N: Here's the link if you wanna look at more pictures of the house

(A/N: Here's the link if you wanna look at more pictures of the house. https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1709-Rising-Glen-Rd_Los-Angeles_CA_90069_M16582-94318?view=qv)

It was about $8,695,000 and with each of us paying about $1,242,142 we were able to buy it. I went downstairs after Caden and Cece left and passed the living room.

"Hey, boys. I'm moving out," I said.

"Cool," they said, addicted to their phones. I let it go because I knew that they would just listen to me at some point.

"I'm here till the end of the week, then gone," I said.

"Nice," they said again. I rolled my eyes, got a snack from the fridge, and went back up. It was almost night, so I got ready for bed and chilled in my room. I had left the door open and Blake walked by, looking down on his phone.

"Yo, Bryce, we're all gonna be staying at Griffin's on Saturday. He's filming a vlog bit," Blake said.

"Sweet," Bryce said. I slept and honestly got used to not sleeping with Blake. The boys were all addicted to their phones nowadays and wouldn't talk to me when Griffin, Quinton, Jaden, Josh, Kio, or Anthony came over. Noah was the only one who would really say hi to me in the mornings when I went down. Saturday came and the boys left early in the morning. It gave me time to pack everything quickly and we had a moving truck came in. The house was completely empty except for all the boy's stuff. I got my car and went to the new house. We all met there and it was a 2 car garage so we had to park in the front gravel area inside the fence so it wasn't on the street.

"Hey!" Matt, Andre, Hugh, and Brandon came to my room as I finished setting up. he rooms were huge, the bathrooms were really pretty, the closet was like a room itself... It was perfect.

"Hey, boys," I smiled. "I'm sorry. I'm so excited!"

"Same. I mean, it's so cool that we all get to live together like roomies," Hugh said.

"Yeah. Even though you and Cece are like social media people or models and we're just football boys," Matt said.

"But we're all friends. I mean, that's the fun part. No one to tell us what to do. Especially my mom," Cece walked in.

"And my parent," Caden agreed.

"Yeah, your parents are really strict. How did they let you move out?" I asked.

"Yeah," the others said.

"Meh, they kicked me out when I said I wasn't going to college. I was either gonna get a house with roomies or stay with one of you guys," Caden said. The bell at our gate rang and we answered.

"We live some ways down the slope and we heard people moved in so we came to say hi. We have, like, 8 cars of people," someone said and we opened the gate. They parked on the path and walked to the front. We walked out and I immediately knew who it was.

"Holy shit, that's Blake's girl," Ryland Storms said.

"Yeah, I'm sure you know us..." Thomas said.

"Yeah," we all nodded.

"We came to say hi. The other family hated us, but we heard it was a bunch of teens that moved in and we were, like..." Tayler said.

"I'm Skylar, this is Cece, Caden, Andre, Hugh, Brandon, and Matt," I smiled.

"Nice," the Hype House members said.

"Sweet Tesla. Whose is it?" Nate asked.

"Mine. It's not that cool," I shrugged.

"It's better than mine. Someone decided to break it with a skateboard," Tayler said.

"You broke mine first," Calvin stated.

"Has someone ever broken your window with a skateboard?" Tayler asked me.

"No?" I said.

"Oh."

"Hi, I'm high," Patty went to Caden. "You're tall."

"Midget," Matt coughed.

"Say that to my face."

"I just did."

"I have a magic trick," Patty came to me and blew smoke in my face. He ran and hid behind my car like he disappeared.

"I'm so sorry," Alex said.

"I'm concerned for his mental health," Cece said and everyone laughed.

"Do you guys wanna come over tomorrow? You're pretty cool," Thomas said.

"Yeah. Sure," Andre said.

We went over the next day in two separate cars and Thomas and Alex were filming us.

"So we made some new friends... This is Cece, Skylar, Caden, Matt, Andre, Brandon, and Hugh," Alex laughed.

"Hi," we said. They showed us around the house, used us for vlog bits, and for Triller videos. They were still together even after TikTok failed. James Charles met Cece and me and he thought we were really cool so he took us to his place for Triller videos, Instagram posts, etc. We got tons of followers from that and he said he was trying to advertise some Sisters merch, so he wanted us to be at this set for some Youtube bit. Some of the Hype House members were going to be there so we agreed.