Chapter 1

this is a sequel to 4 and y/n, but it's a) got better grammar/spelling and b) is in first person. Don't ask why, thanks :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane trip was exhausting. The whole time, thinking about Adam and the life I had just left behind.  Had I done the right thing? Looking over at 4 beside me at the start of the flight, I was sure of the answer. yes. but now, hours later and still on the plane, all I could see when I looked at 4's stumpy legs were painful memories of the life I so desperately wanted to leave behind. The numberjacks dragged me into this mess - no. My mother dragged me into this mess, but I don't blame her. Meeting the numberjacks snowballed into this whole saga, where the only sense of normalcy came from Adam and sm6 band. School, sibling drama, you know. It felt so much more welcome than the comfortable but suffocating hospitality of the numberjacks, especially 4.

As the plane landed in London, I knew there was only one way I could truly rid myself of my previous life. I had to ditch 4

'hey once we land, Ill get the bags? I can meet you out front if you like'

4's helpful, but overbearing, nature was too much. I hatched a plan.

'Sure, I'll take your carry on with me so that there's less to carry'

The plane landed, and grabbing his stuff as well as mine I sprinted off the plane. Hiding in the bathroom as he tried to catch up. My phone lit up with a text. 'Meet u outside, ye?' I flushed my phone down the toilet. Who needs a Samsung galaxy j1 mini anways. Garbage. Heck! It jammed. no choice but to bring it with me for the time being. 

Luckily for me, 4 had some cash in his wallet. Grabbing it, I left the rest of his belongings on the bench in the hall. Maybe he'd find it. Not my problem.

4 and y/n - the sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें