Epilogue

10 years on from 4's death and we were all gathered for a triple wedding.

Draco and Harry had finally gotten engaged, same with Ron and Hermione and, to nobody's surprise, Ewan McGregor and Ana. 

It was a beautiful wedding with Ana's dress an exact replica of the barbie rapunzel dress (after the transformation) and Hermione wore her yule ball dress from when she was at high school. Ana and Ewan's daughter Lola was the flower girl.

After 4's death, I had had no clue what to do with myself. I wasn't allowed to go back to Hogwarts, on account of my lack of name and the fact that Ewan technically didn't have the authority to allow me to stay as he was on a substitute headmaster while the actual headmaster was on holidays in Hawaii, while his house was rebuilt after a fire. 

I had hitched a lift with Mike and Ana and Ewan back to London and caught a plane with them back home. 'Home'. Once I returned I went back to high school and I called up George from sm6, remembering his offer that if I ever needed anything to call. I stayed with sm6 until I finished school and then went to MIT for college. I graduated and got a job as a maths professor at MIT. 

I kept in contact with Ana and Ewan as well as Harry and Draco, both of which were grateful for Ana and I forcing them back together that fateful night in the motel room. 

Ronin and Ronnie ended up going to Australia in search of a life on the beach but ended up working at Maccas or something. Nobody cared what happened to them, and the only one that had any sort of contact details for them was Draco, who promptly deleted Ronnies number. 

I heard from those at Hogwarts that Mali and Adam sorted out their differences and now got along, both contented with their ghost lives. I was thankful for that since I could let Adam's family know how he was, and it made them happy to know that he was doing well.