Chapter 3

a/n thanks to ronin for his subpar description of the mysterious blond, I was unable to fit 'big boy' into this chapter but pls comment if you are able to! spicy little game for ya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People aren't meant to go through walls. Well, I thought that was true anyways. Maybe I'm dreaming, fallen asleep on the pavement somewhere in the streets of London. Maybe my plane crashed, and my body is being shipped home alongside 4's right now. Who would even go to my funeral if I died? I know the answer, but it's not one that I'm keen to accept.

The boy with the blond hair pulls me after him, hurriedly weaving his way through the bustling platform filled with people, all talking at the top of their lungs, straining to be heard over the sound of a train pulling into the platform. I grab onto his hand tighter and it almost becomes a comforting presence in this unfamiliar space. 

Suddenly he bursts out of the throng of people into an empty space and turns around to face me. He looks hotter than I had expected, given he seems to have just grabbed me off the streets. I look down from his ferrety face to his pale hand, his hand that I am still grasping in mine. Suddenly aware of this, we both quickly dropped the others hand.

He kind of seemed to shuffle awkwardly on his feet, as if he was unsure what to say to the girl he grabbed off the street, ran through a wall with and pulled through a noisy overcrowded train platform. Eventually, he seemed to come to a conclusion on what would be suitable to say to me.

'um, hi'

'hi?!? that's the best you can do?? What the HECK dude! you just pulled me through a wall! that's impossible man!! get a grip!'

this outburst done, the boy looked like he was about to cry.

'dude sorry I didn't mean to make you cry-'

'no no no it's fine it's fine I just... it might look bad to you but I was trying to help you... I know who you are and I realised you might have nowhere to go in London, so I... I just wanted to help, ya know? and this is the only way I could think of. I just- sorry. My dad never did anything for me, he was never around, never even tried to help me with anything or get to know me'

I'm so so sorry about that!'

I had never thought that people overseas would hear about me... how would they have? i suppose by virtue of the fact that I was involved with sm6 band and especially adam may have attracted the press, especially after the sm6 concert debacle. And also since 4 is by far the most famous and thirsted after member of the numberjacks... who was I kidding to assume that I could remain anonymous?

Turning back to the blond boy, I tried to find the right words.

'Helping me? what do you mean?'

'I just, I knew you were alone, I knew that you had probably run away from 4 at the airport. Intuition, wishful thinking, take your pick'

'So you pulled me here? where are we, anyway?'

'Look, let's just get on the train. It's about to leave and we can't be missing this one'

'Hey, what's your name anyway?'

and with a glance over his shoulder as he led me onto the train, he answered.

'Draco'