Meeting The Famous D.va

No One's POV

(Y/N) got off of his flight to look at the address on his phone while dragging his luggage with him. He got near the street and tried to call a taxi. After a while one stopped for him, so he got in and told the man the address. The driver merged into traffic to shake his head a little, "Another fanboy." (Y/N) was a little confused, but shrugged it off as he enjoyed the ride. He soon arrived at the building to pay the man and walk in. It was a really big building as it seemed that it was full of large apartments. He went to the front desk to show the woman the room number. The woman frowned to look at him, "Another fanboy huh. Am I going to have to call security sir?" "What? No. I was told to come here. Here I have a badge." He pulled out his Overwatch badge for the lady to give him a key, "Sorry sir. Many people try to get in. Have a nice day sir." "Thank you."

(Y/N) went into the elevator and pressed the top floor for it to go all the way up, just to stop as a keyhole shined in the elevator. (Y/N) turned the key inside for the doors to open a large apartment. (Y/N) walked in as he was in awe due to how big it was. As he set his backpack down he went to the kitchen and sat at the counter as the chairs are nailed to the floor and high up a little. He made himself spin some for a short Korean woman, with messy brown hair, and sleepy brown eyes to walk out of a dark room. She was wearing panties and a large t-shirt to rub her eyes and look at (Y/N). She widened her eyes to throw a vase at him, "Intruder!" (Y/N) dodged it, "Woah! What the hell?!" "I have said it before to many other creeps! I will not marry you!" "What? Nonono. Look." He pulled out his Overwatch badge once again for Hana to let out a breathe as she walked to the fridge, "You could of said when you were coming." "Sorry. I didn't know that someone was already here."

Hana got some milk and poured her some cereal, "I told them that if they send someone here, I don't want it to be a brute." "Excuse me?" "Ya know. All muscle, just uses strength. Don't really use their head." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, "Well I'm sorry. I didn't know that I would be stationed with a little brat who doesn't get up until eleven." "It's not eleven. It's ten-fifty. And I was playing games all night." "Why?!" "You know why!" "No! No I don't!" "I'm Hana Song. The name ring a bell?" "Nope. Never heard of ya." "Seriously? Well there is always a first time for everything. Well I'm a famous streamer and I play games for people to watch." "I can't believe this. They let a little girl who just plays games into Overwatch." "I'm nineteen! And I don't just play games!" "Whatever you say pipsqueak." Hana slammed the cereal box onto the counter, "I am going to my room for a moment."

Hana went to her room to call Angela, "Hello Hana. How is your day?" "Terrible. Send someone else here." "Why?" "Because the guy you sent is rude." "Well that is odd. (Y/N) is usually nice to people. What did you do to upset him?" "What did I do?" "Hana. Don't lie to me." Hana was silent for a bit until, "I threw a vase at him." "Oh my." "Then I called him a creep and a dumb brute." "Hana, why?" "I'm tired. I haven't had any coffee yet." "Well make you some and apologize." "Only if apologizes first." "Hana." "Okay okay."

Hana walked out of her room to see (Y/N) pouring coffee into a mug. Hana sat down at the counter, "You made coffee?" (Y/N) then began to add ingredients to the cup of joe, "Well everyone needs coffee when they wake up. So I made some to apologize. Overwatch must of hired you for a reason." He gave Hana the mug for her to take a sip. Her mind exploded as the coffee actually tasted good this time, 'This tastes so good!' She set the mug down, "You make alright coffee." (Y/N) poured him some coffee, "So is that what you play games on?" He then pointed at a high grade computer, that was under an LED gaming desk, a fan next to it, and three monitors that sat on the desk as they faced a gaming chair, and finally a keyboard and a mouse. "Yes it is. The best gaming set up you can get." "Why three monitors?" "One to to check audio and visuals, one to check stream, and the other to play games." 

Hana's stomach then growled, "Can you grab a breakfast meal from the freezer?" (Y/N) went into the freezer to pull out a packaged meal that you throw into the microwave. (Y/N) put it in the trash, "Oh no. Hell no." "What are you doing?! That's my food!" "No that is plastic. I will show you food." A few minutes later (Y/N) set a plate of two pancakes, with two sausage patties, an egg, cheese, and bacon in-between the pancakes. He poured syrup on top as Hana sat their with stars in her eyes. She the got a fork and a knife to take a bite. She began to cut for another as (Y/N) headed to what he assumed to be the bathroom with a pair of clothes, "I'm gonna take a shower now." (Y/N) went in for Hana to finish her break fast, to get up and go to the freezer. She grabbed all of her breakfast meal to throw them in the trash. Afterwards she got on her computer to begin recording a video. (Y/N) out of the bathroom dressed in new clothes for Hana to take off her headset, "I ran out of breakfast meals. Your gonna have to start making me breakfast."