New Memories (Lemon)

No One's POV

(Y/N) was standing next to Hana's bed as she laid on her stomach. Hana was nervous as she felt (Y/N)'s hands on her back as he unknotted any muscles that were knotted up. As he did this he realized that Hana was not wearing a bra making a red hue appear on his face. He then heard Hana, "Can you go lower?" "Sure." He went to the middle of her back, "Lower." Down to her lower back, "L-Lower." (Y/N) hesitated a bit to go down a grope her ass making Hana let out a gasp as she let (Y/N) touch her. He continued to rub her small yet bubble butt as Hana became flustered as she felt her lower half heat up.

(Y/N) then came down some near her thighs to spread her cheeks showing the outline of her womanhood through her panties. He continued spread her cheeks until he decoded to flip Hana over. He took her underwear off to look at Hana's folds making her cover her face, "Stop looking. It's embarrassing." (Y/N) gave off a smirk to begin licking her lower half. Hana let out a cute squeal as she was surprised by her lover's actions. (Y/N) grabbed Hana's thighs to stick his tongue in while moving around without a thought. Hana grabbed the pillow behind her as her voice got louder and her breathing became heavier. 

(Y/N) kept going as he wanted to prepare Hana as much as he could. Because her pussy was just like her, small. He soon moved his tongue in and out at a fast pace for Hana to let out a loud moan as she came. When her orgasm ended (Y/N) quickly began to suck on her clit to rub her folds back and fourth quickly making Hana arch her her back some, "Oh god please don't stop!" Hana began to let out small screams as to cum once again staining the bed. She rested on the bed for (Y/N) to go grab a towel and wipe himself off. Hana quivered a little as (Y/N) began to take off his clothes showing his muscles and abs. Hana stared at him a she blushed a little as he hovered over her. As he lined u his member Hana stopped him, "Wait. I wanna do something."

(Y/N) was now laying on his back while Hana laid on her stomach. She slowly stroked (Y/N)'s member  as she looked at it, 'This is suppose to fit inside of me?' She went to the tip, 'It has a such a manly smell to it.' She then licked from the base to the tip to begin sucking on the tip, 'It's bigger than the banana I practiced on.' She hear her boyfriend moan a little, to which made her want to keep going. She began bobbing her head up and down going a third down the shaft. She stopped to look up at (Y/N), "Does this feel good?" "Very much yes." Hana smiled hearing this to continue sucking him off. She could not go deeper yet as she would begin to gag, so she used her hands to stroke up and down, 'My hands can barely wrap around it.' She began to twist her hands back and fourth as she tasted (Y/N) precum begin to leak out. 

Her jaw grew tired, so she stooped to put her lips together and begin going up and down around his cock. While doing this she began fondling his balls with her right hand, 'They're so heavy and big.' She began to finger herself, 'He has so much cum stored up.' (Y/N) put his hand on Hana's head, "Hana... I'm getting close!" Hana put the tip back in her mouth to lick the tongue in circles. He then came for Hana's eyes to widen, her cheeks puffed out, and some cum leaking out of the side of her lips. After a few seconds she sat up to wipe whatever cum escaped her mouth off ans continue swallowing what she kept in. (Y/N) sat up as well to become rock hard again as Hana closed her eyes and swallowed the last bit, so open her eyes half-lidded and open her mouth showing nothing left and for her breathe to be seen. 

(Y/N) began lightly kissing her neck making Hana let him as she made her neck exposed. She got in his lap for (Y/N) to begin lifting her shirt, but Hana put her hand on his wrist. (Y/N) looked down at her as she avoided eye contact, "I'm really small compared to others." (Y/N) simply smiled, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever met." This made Hana blush for her to kiss (Y/N) deeply with her arms wrapped around his neck and hands in his hair. (Y/N) kissed her back for them to separate as Hana had a shy smile, "Our first kiss tasted like dick and pussy." "If it's with you every kiss is perfect." With this Hana took her shirt off for her breasts to be small, but seemed normal for a woman her size. (Y/N) began sucking on her left nipple making her moan again. 

Hana made him stop by going up some to line up his member with her entrance. She lowered herself down to stop a quarter of the way as a thin wall blocked the rest of the way. Hana took a deep breathe to slam down tearing her hymen for the tip to stop halfway down his dick. Hana let out a whine as (Y/N) rubbed her back, "Are you ok?" "It hurts a little, but it also feels really good. Just give me a minute." "Take as long as you need." (Y/N) helped Hana stay up by holding her butt. After a minute she looked up at him, "I'm fine now." She began to bounce up and down only going halfway as she began to let out moans as she rested her head on (Y/N)'s chest, "It's beginning to feel really good." "Can you take the other half?" "O-Other half?" With this (Y/N) brought Hana on her back to pin her wrists down, and shove his entire cock in. 

Hana let out a lewd moan as the tip kissed her womb as (Y/N) felt her cum on his legs. He came down in the mating press position to begin thrusting deep into Hana. Hana moaned in (Y/N)'s ear as she wrapped her arms around his torso to scratch at his back. (Y/N) soon smirked as he spoke in her ear, "How many times have you masturbated to the thought of us doing this?" Hana became flustered once again, "That's embarrassing to say!" (Y/N) stopped to begin pulling out, "Only good girls who tell the truth can get rewards." Hearing that Hana wrapped her legs around (Y/N)'s waist as she kept her grip on him, "Everyday when you went to sleep! Now please don't stop!" 

(Y/N) obliged and began to fuck his lover rougher and faster. Hana was now basically screaming with pleasure as her walls were being stretched to it's limits as her womb was being rammed against. (Y/N) got faster, "I'm gonna cum!" "Give it to me! Please do it inside!" (Y/N) gave one final thrust to fill Hana's womb with his sperm. Hana held (Y/N) tightly, "Cumming!" Hana came once more for (Y/N) to pull out having cum flow out of Hana's pussy as (Y/N) grabbed the towel. The two were now laying together with Hana being the little spoon. She looked back at (Y/N), "You become pretty sadistic during sex you know." "Sorry." "No don't be. I- I kind of like it." (Y/N) wrapped his arm around Hana as he brought her close, "Oh really?" Hana's face became red as her heart beated fast, "Yes."