Giving Her What She Wants

No One's POV

It was a few hours into the convention as (Y/N) followed Lucio around so that he would not get constantly bombarded. Lucio soon looked at his phone, "Oh dang. I have to go get lunch with a few friends. If you come I'll pay for your meal." "I wouldn't mind. Got nothing better to do." "Sounds like a plan. Come on." Lucio led (Y/N) to a nearby fancy restaurant for them to walk in for people inside to quietly be freaking out as so many famous people together in one place. Lucio began walking through, "Come on, our table is this way." They walked through the place to reach a large table for (Y/N) to see Hana for them to blush. People were looking at the table for Lucio to quickly put his arm around (Y/N), "Sup Hana. Meet my bodyguard for the day. (Y/N) this is Hana." (Y/N) waved, "Hey." Hana waved back with a smile, "Hi." 

Lucio had (Y/N) sit next to her as he sat on his left while sitting next to another famous musician. Everyone ordered for them to eat what they ordered, as Lucio leaned close to (Y/N), "Hey man, we've got ya." "What?" "You see that guy two seats down?" "Yeah?" "That woman next to him is his "assistant". They only meet at things like this. She is actually dating that guy next to her. We do this type of stuff all the time. You'll get chances to hang out." (Y/N) looked around to see the people in front of them not leaving gaps, having the bottom blocked. (Y/N) brought his hand down to hold Hana's hand. Hana was startled for a second to smile as she held his hand back. Further into the day Lucio had to sign autographs for an hour or a little more. (Y/N) had to stay by his side as it was his job.

He sat there watching for a few children, teenagers, and woman to want to touch his muscles every now and then. When the time was over Lucio rubbed his wrist, "God I love meeting fans, but I use computers and microphones, not pens." (Y/N) sat in the back of his chair, "Have to adapt I guess." "Hey let's go see Hana's booth." (Y/N) shot his head up, "That sounds good." "Heh heh. I knew you would." The two made their way around the building to soon see Hana's booth. When they arrived there were some chocolates, flowers, and cards on her table. She had her usual smile on her face s she signed whatever her fans asked for. As she signed another man's poster of her a woman who was dressed like she worked for security.

Hana was escorted to a a secure room where only featured creators, musicians, and people with special pass cards. Lucio and (Y/N) followed for Hana to hug (Y/N) when the door was closed and no fans could see them. (Y/N) hugged her back for Hana to grab (Y/N)'s arm and bring him to the couch. Hana cuddled with (Y/N) as she had an hour until he had to go a Q&A with a few other creators. Different special guests of the event walked by them as Hana recharged her battery as she had been drained all day. One of the main people running the event then walked up to Hana, "You are up in five minutes." Hana let out a sigh, "I wish that we can stay like this longer." "How much longer do you have to be here?" "Another two hours. Most of it is the Q&A." "Well I have an idea. I am going to go home, and when you get back you will have a special surprise." "That sounds exciting. It better be good." "You'll like it." (Y/N) kissed her forehead, "I will see you at home." "I can't wait." 

An hour passed for (Y/N) to of cleaned the house, organized all of Hana's games, and was in the middle of making his girlfriend's favorite dish. As he was cooking he got a call Angela. He answered it for it to be a facetime as Angela was sitting at her desk, "Hello (Y/N)." "Hey Angela. What's up?" "I am just doing a check on all of the agents. Are you and Hana doing okay?" "We're fine." (Y/N) continued to cook, "Actually Hana has seemed a bit troubled recently. Like she gets really flustered sometimes, is sometimes scared to touch me. Have I done something?" Angela looked a bit red, "Well she actually contacted me, and I know the reason." "What is it?" "Well, I will just say that she has bought some birth control pills. And she is very attracted to your body." (Y/N) was now red, "I got it, I got it." 

It was now awkward for Angela to break the silence, "So everything is alright (Y/N)?" (Y/N) went to say something for Angela to look up, "Oh not you." (Y/N) looked confused, "What?" "Oh my assistant just joined. His name is also (Y/N)." A man nearly as tall as him bent over next to Angela, "Hello. I just closed everything up Angela." "Okay. I will be there in a bit." (Y/N) left for (Y/N) in the kitchen to begin finishing the meal, "Heading home?" Angela blushed a little, "We are actually going on a first date." "Really, well have fun with that." "I will. Bye." Angela hung up for (Y/N) to shake his head a little, "It's been two days and I have met two agents with my name. Small world." 

After a while Hana arrived home to smell her favorite dish, Japchae. She walked towards the kitchen for (Y/N) to grab the two bowls and have Hana sit on the couch. The couch was comfy as (Y/N) surrounded her in a warm blanket he bought on his way home. Hana felt warm and safe as she cuddled close to (Y/N). She enjoyed every bite of her food, as she watched a funny show, and was over all happy to get to rest as the day was over. After half an hour (Y/N) gave Hana a foot massage, which she gratefully accepted. Hana's mind was at ease for her to then think f something as she became flustered, "Hey (Y/N)." "Yeah?" "Can you give me a back massage?" "Sure thing." (Y/N) went to get up for Hana to stand up, "C-Can you give me a minute?" "Uh, sure. Take as long as you need."

Hana went into her room for her to yell with the door closed, "Come in here!" (Y/N) walked in to see Hana laying on her stomach on her bed. She was wearing nothing but a big and loose t-shirt for her size, and panties on her lower half. She looked back at him, "C-Can you give me my massage?"