Thanksgiving

No One's POV

Hana was standing up on the couch with (Y/N) in front of her as she wanted to she if she would be taller. She sighed, "Still two inches shorter." (Y/N) chuckled a little to turn as he was going to go get him a drink, but soon spotted something on the coffee table that intrigued him. He picked up an envelope to take out two small pieces of paper, "Plane tickets? Is there a convention going on in America?" Hana took the tickets, "You weren't suppose to see these yet." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow as his curiosity grew. Hana became a little flushed, "Well I wanted you to keep your tradition alive with your family. So I may have called them, and asked them if they could meet up with us in your home town. I am paying for everything. I know that it's suppose to be on Halloween, but that couldn't work. I- I just wanted to do something for you for once."

(Y/N) was silent for Hana to bring her fists over her mouth, "Was this a bad idea?" She then felt (Y/N)'s lips on hers making her surprised a little. (Y/N) parted from the kiss, "You are the most amazing girlfriend in the world." Hana felt a wave of relief wash over her as she kissed (Y/N) back, "And you are the greatest boyfriend in the world." "So are you going to dress up?" Hana got excited, "Oh I know what we can wear." 

Hana and (Y/N) were soon dressed up in the costumes that Hana had ordered. Hana was a police officer while (Y/N) was a prisoner. Hana put her hands on her hips, "So what do you think?" "I like it. You look damn cute as a cop." "Th- Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself as a prisoner." (Y/N) then noticed one of Hana's props to hold it, "Are these actual handcuffs?" "I wanted the costume to look realistic. I even have the key." "Can I see it?" "Sure." (Y/N) took it to put it in his pocket, to then handcuff Hana and bring her hands up, "Looks like you are my prisoner now officer." Hana's face became red, "Wh- What are you gonna do?" The two decided that they could just wash the costumes and then pack them.

A Week Later

(Y/N) and Hana were now in America as they were exiting an airport. It took a while to get out as some people wanted to take pictures with Hana. They soon made it out to the parking lot for a car to pull up. A short woman came out of the driver's seat to walk up to (Y/N) with her arms out, "Pumpkin! Its so good to see you again!" She hugged (Y/N) for him to hug back, "It's good to see you too mom." She then separated to look at Hana, "And you must be the famous Hana Song." Hana extended her hand, "Hi Mrs. (L/N)" The mom brought Hana's hand down, "We don't do that here." She then hugged Hana, "Give your Mother-in-law a hug." Hana blushed, "(Y-(Y/N) and I aren't married." "Not yet." She then set Hana down to whisper to (Y/N), "She's a cutie." The three got in the car for (Y/N)'s mom to drive them to her house. |

They arrived at quite big house for (Y/N)'s mom to welcome Hana for her to look around in the living room, "Wow, you have such a nice house." "Thank you dear." She walked further in for a man who was as tall as (Y/N), quite buff, and looks similar to (Y/N) came from the kitchen, "You must be Hana." Hana extended her hand, "He-" She was interrupted by the man hugging her, "(Y/N) has talked a lot about you. I'm his big brother Matt." Hana looked at (Y/N), "I'm starting to put together that your family likes hugs." (Y/N) nodded for the man to let go of Hana to give (Y/N) a noogie, "It's good to see ya again little bro." Hana raised an eyebrow, 'Little?' She then heard a woman walk up to her, "Hello." 

She looked in front of her to see a short woman around her height with long blonde hair, golden eyes, pale skin, and a bi stomach as she was pregnant, "I'm Nicole, Matt's wife. Nice to meet you." The two shook hands, "I'm Hana Song. (Y/N)'s girlfriend." (Y/N) looked around, "Where's Trisha?" A tall woman only three inches shorter than (Y/N), had medium length red hair, black eyes, was built some, (Y/S/C), and quite a figure walked into the room to see Hana, "Oh, so your the little one that (Y/N) likes." She hugged Hana while picking her up, "It's nice to meet you." Hana nodded, "You too." Trisha walked up to (Y/N) to give him a noogie, "Good to see ya again little bro." A short man that was just four inches taller than Hana with short black hair, brown eyes, and pale skin walked up next to Nicole to extend his hand, "I see that you are Hana." Hana shook his hand, "Hi." "I am Nathan. Trisha's husband." 

Hana then jumped from hearing a man roar from the kitchen, "My little helpers!" A man taller than (Y/N) by six inches, with black-grayish hair, (Y/E/C), walked out to hug (Y/N), Trisha, and Matt, "All of my little children together again." Hana raised an eyebrow, 'Little?!' She then looked at them as they were all tall and muscular, to then look at her, (Y/N)'s mom, Nicole, and Nathan. Nicole whispered into her ear, "Yes, they have a type." The dad looked at Hana to walk up to her, "It is a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Hana Song."

 Hana looked up at him, "It's good to meet you too." He then put a hand on her shoulder as he got on a nee, "You brought all of my children back under this roof for another day. I cannot thank you enough for this." "I was happy to do so." The man looked back at (Y/N), "So... When are you marrying this one?" Hana' face became red as she began to speak gibberish. A couple of hours passed for Hana to talk and learn about (Y/N)'s family. It was then dinner time for everyone to gather around the table to eat. As everyone was eating and talking (Y/N) looked at Hana as she talked to his mom. He smiled as this felt right.