Stream

No One's POV

It was October and (Y/N) was explaining what Halloween was and how you celebrated it. When he finished Hana's eyes lit up, "I've heard of Halloween but I never knew that got to actually dress up and went out to get candy." "Yeah, it kind of sucks how no one celebrates it here though." "Do you enjoy it a lot?" "Yeah. My older brother and older sister would wear costumes that went with each other. We would always trade the candies we got. We even did it when we were teenagers, but then we all grew up and we don't see each other much. So now it's just horror movies and candy." Hana looked at (Y/N) as his eyes showed for a second  what his voice and body did not, sadness.

Hana smiled, "Well we can watch horror movies and eat candy together this year." "That sounds nice." The two sat together until Hana had to soon get up, "I have to start streaming now." "What's on today's agenda?" "I don't know. I may look up some really cool pictures that people have made of me. Need to keep the SFW tab on this time." "Do you mind if I join you?" "Not at all. Some people have been dying to see you actually." After a few minutes Hana and (Y/N) were sitting in chairs next to each other as the stream started. Many people instantly joined for the chat, mostly teenage girls, woman, or whoever likes guys began to welcome (Y/N) by showering him with compliments. 

Hana was happy to see (Y/N) being accepted by her fans, well most of them. Hana thanked everyone for joining them today and told them that to start things off she was going to look up some safe fanart of her, but she was stopped by someone donating money and asking her to look up something else, Hana x (Y/N) fanart. Hana gladly did just that to go onto Pinterest and look up some pictures. She clicked on the first one for it to be multiple pictures. (Y/N) was against the wall as Hana stood in front of him with her fore finger and thumb on her chin. She then had her hands against the wall to try and be dominant towards (Y/N). He then picked her up for her to put her hands against the wall again as she looked down at him while smiling. Hana blushed a little as (Y/N) looked at her, "Didn't you try that once?" "Y-Yeah. Next one." 

The next picture showed Hana in (Y/N)'s lap as she had a Nintendo Switch in hand as she seemed really into the game. (Y/N) rested his head on Hana's shoulder as he watched her play while having his arms over her stomach keeping her close. "That's a normal afternoon." "Mhm, and to me it's a perfect afternoon." They moved to the next picture, and was a series of pictures as if to create a short story. Hana was walking around a forest as she had bunny ears and a little tail, but looked gloomy as she starved. She stretched to look around and not seeing anything. 

A shadow then loomed over her for her to turn around and see (Y/N) tower over her as he had panther ears and a tail. Hana looked a little terrified as she shook a little for (Y/N) to reach into his sack and pull out some food. Hana happily took it to gobble it down for (Y/N) to pat her head. He then grabbed his back as it ached for Hana to tilt her head. She made (Y/N) lay down as she walked on his back to give a massage. When she was done he felt refreshed for him to put her on his shoulders as she began to watch their surroundings as they continued onward. "So I'm a panther?" "The bunny and the panther. That's so cool and sweet." "It seems like there is another page though." "Oh it must be an extra." 

Hana went to the next one for the picture to be darker than the rest as Hana sat in (Y/N)'s lap facing him as her hands went through his hair to rub his right ear. (Y/N) was licking her neck as Hana exposed her neck to have her hand coming down (Y/N)'s stomach and to his pants. Hana's face became red for her to quickly close the page as she stayed silent for a while as (Y/N) crossed his arms, "I mean they nearly copied what we exac-" "Don't say that!" (Y/N) snickered as Hana punched him lightly and the people enjoyed watching the cute couple. Hana puffed out her cheeks as she crossed her arms, "Don't tell them stuff like that." (Y/N) hugged Hana for her to look at him, "I'm sorry Hana." "It's ok. It's just embarrassing." "I think I know how I can make it up to you." "What?" "Playing Smash and beating people up in doubles." "That sounds like fun." 

For three hours the two played games, watched the other play, watched some videos, and Hana remembered a meme that she saw. She told (Y/N) about it and how there have been many people who tried to do it. Hana had (Y/N) watch the video, "Ok now let's do it." "Alright, Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye!" Hana laughed, "No no, like this. Aaaayyeeee." (Y/N) cleared his throat to gently grab Hana's chin, "Aaaaiiiiyyyyeee." Not a second passed for Hana to instinctively as the deep voice did something to her. She quickly parted for Hana to fumble with her mouse, "Th-that is all for the s-stream today!" The stream ended for Hana to go right back kissing (Y/N) as she tugged on his shirt which meant, "Bedroom." and (Y/N) happily obliged. A couple of hours later the two were curled up together as Hana was the little spoon with (Y/N) being the big spoon.