Epilogue

No One's POV

(Y/N) was asleep in bed as a little girl with (Y/H/C), brown eyes, and (Y/S/C) was sleeping on his stomach and chest. The two snored as their mouths went open a little every time they breathed in. She was five and she was like her father quite a bit actually. In the kitchen Hana was finishing up the last of the waffles and bacon. She felt a little hand tug at the bottom of her shirt, "Mama." She looked down to her side to see a young boy with brown hair, (Y/E/C), and pale skin as he was eight. Hana pat his head, "What is it my little bean?" "How much longer until breakfast is ready?" "Just a few more minutes Mako. Why don't you go wake up your father and sister." "Ok." The boy turned around to jog to his parents room. There he saw his sister sleeping on top of his father, due to the children sleeping in their parent's bed as it stormed last night.

Mako walked up to the bed to shake his sister, "Jessie wake up." Jessie stirred in her sleep, "Hmmhhm." He then shook his father, "Wake up daddy." (Y/N) opened his eyes to look at him, "Good morning Mako." He then smelled the air, "Mmm, is your mom making breakfast." Mako nodded for (Y/N) to pat Jessie's back, "Come on. Let's go eat." Jessie sat up as she rubbed her eyes, "Fine." The three made it to the kitchen to sit on the stools as Hana set their plates in front of them on the counter. Hana sat next to Jessie as the family ate what Hana made, for the children to eat each bite with a, "Mmm." Hana then looked at (Y/N), "Didn't I tell you years ago that you would make me breakfast everyday?" (Y/N) kept eating as he looked at her, "Funny how life works huh."

After everyone ate the family walked into a room that they recently installed. They got dressed in workout clothes for (Y/N) to begin doing pushups. Hana was next to him as she had began to be with him during his daily routine regimen. When they reached thirty Mako got next to them and began doing child pushups, as Jessie got on her father's back to do pushups. For the next hour the family finished for Mako to take a shower, Hana took a shower with Jessie, and then (Y/N). Next up was Hana starting up her stream, to think about what she was going to play today. As she began streaming Jessie ran up to her, "Mommy! Mommy!" Hana looked down at her, "What is it sweetheart?" Jessie then pointed towards the kitchen to see the inside of the microwave on fire as (Y/N) was trying to wet a cloth while Mako panicked. 

 Hana screamed as she ran towards the kitchen for Jessie to watch, until she turned towards the computer. She went up to the mic and whispered, "My brother and I wanted to see what would happen if I cooked tinfoil. It did not go well." With that she walked toward the kitchen as Hana and (Y/N) figured out how to put it out as they breathed heavily. Hana looked at (Y/N), "How does this happen?" (Y/N) shrugged, "I don't know. I turned around to grab Jessie's stiffed bunny, and when I turned around microwave on fire." The two looked at the kids for Hana to let out a sigh, "You kids can be a handful sometimes." Mako looked down as Jessie played with her fingers as they looked like they were going to cry, "We're sorry." Hana and (Y/N)'s heart strings were pulled for the two to hug her kids for Hana to shake her head, "No no no, I mean as in a good handful. You know like a handful of candy. It's really sweet, but sometimes it has a punch and makes you pucker your mouth." (Y/N) nodded, "Yeah. We all make mistakes. It's ok."

The children looked up at them as they sniffled, "Really?" The parents nodded, "Yes." Hana then came up with an idea, "What if we went out and got ice cream while we play in the park." The kids cheered, "Yay!" (Y/N) looked at his wife, "What about the stream?" Hana et out a gasp, "I forgot about that." She looked at her computer to see multiple being donated at once as they said, "Get a new microwave. Get some ice cream. Get a handful of candy." Hana smiled as she walked to the computer, "Thanks you guys. Sorry for the really short stream today." She turned off her computer for the family to go down the elevator and head towards an ice cream parlor. 

They got bowls of ice cream, to go to a nearby park, where the children finished their treat to run out and play. (Y/N) and Hana sat down on a nearby bench for Hana to take in a breathe of fresh air, "This is nice." (Y/N) nodded, "Yeah it is." "Everything seems different. It seems like a distant memory of us meeting for the first time." "Well we could make that memory happen again." "You mean recreate our first meeting?" "Yeah, however I would rather we leave out the throwing the vase at me." Hana became flustered, "Oh yeah. I still can't believe I did that." "It's alright. I understood why you were on edge." Hana smiled as she hugged (Y/N)'s arm, "Well now I don't need a vase. Because I have you incase an intruder gets in." "I guess your right." Hana rested her head on (Y/N)'s arm as they watched the children play. Hana then looked at (Y/N), "When was the last time we had a proper kiss." "Two months I think." "How about we have one now." "I don't mind."

Hana and (Y/N) met in a kiss where their lip locked. Hana still becomes flushed when she kisses her husband, which he found cute. The two separated for Hana to hug (Y/N)'s arm as she looked around to not see anyone near them, "We could set Mako and Jessie up to spend the night at a friend's house. Because I really miss sex too." "It's only been two weeks." "That's to long." "I guess they can spend the night with uncle Lucio." "You're letting them call him that." "He persisted it for as long as he stays here for his shows." "Well it doesn't matter as long as the kids will have fun at his place." Hana then walked her fingers up (Y/N)'s chest, "I know that we're gonna have fun." (Y/N) held her hand, "You are right about that." The two smiled as they touched noses . Jessie and Mako watched from afar, out of earshot, for them to look at each other, "Ewww."