Heated Honeymoon (Lemon)

No One's POV

(Y/N) and Hana were at the Snowy Mountains as they learned how to ski together. Hana was at the top of a vey small mountain as she was dressed up with her equipment on. She was shaking a little though as she was scared, but she soon stopped when she saw her husband at the bottom waiting for her. He waved at her as he already gone, "You can do it Hana!" He was to far for Hana to hear him, but she saw his lips moving, so she knew what he said. She let out a breathe of relief to stick her ski poles in the ground, and push forward. She began going down to feel the wind on whatever part of her face that did not had cloth or goggles covering it. She swerved from side to side until she came near the end. 

When she reached the end however she ran into a rock sticking out of the ground making her trip. She tumbled down what little downhill she had to stop when she reached the bottom. She sat up to instantly have (Y/N) next to her, "Are you okay?" Hana shivered, "I'm fine. Just got some snow under my clothes." (Y/N) picked her up, "Well then we're done for the day." "We can keep going." "I don't want you to catch a cold. Now let's go to the lodge and warm up." "That sounds nice actually." With Hana's approval (Y/N) carried Hana to their lodge for the two to undress to their under clothes.

Hana began walking to the room with the indoor sauna, to take off her pants in the doorway. She did this to give (Y/N) a good view of her butt and her panties showing an outline of her folds. She walked in to nearly close the door, but left it open just a few inches. She got fully undressed and sat down to feel the warmth take over her. She soon though eyed the door for her to wait, 'Come on, come in here already.' A minute passed for the door to begin opening, so Hana closed her eyes as she pretended to fall asleep while sitting up. (Y/N) walked in to see Hana, 'Surely she isn't really asleep.' He walked up to her to notice that her mouth was opened a little. He smirked a little to lightly grab Hana's head as he thrusted his dick inside of her mouth. Hana hollowed out her cheeks, wile sucking on it, and kept her eyes closed.

(Y/N) began to thrust in and out of Hana's mouth for the tip to hit the back of Hana's throat every time. Hana wanted to finger herself, but she wanted to keep up her act of being asleep. (Y/N) did not let up though, "Wow, you've gotten really good at this to where you can even do it in your sleep." Hana got wetter as her nipples perked up and got hard. With this (Y/N) got a plan. He took his cock out of Hana's mouth, which confused the woman a little. Until she felt (Y/N) lay her down on the bench to begin fucking her mouth as she was upside down. This made his cock go further down his throat, and while he did this he pulled on her nipples. Hana's eyes open as they went wide from being surprised. He never did this before, but she seemed to like it as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. (Y/N) got a bit faster to let go of Hana's nipples and put his hands on the bench to give one final thrust. Cum flowed down Hana's throat like a rive for some to come out the side of her mouth. 

(Y/N) stood up for Hana to close her eyes as she pretended to be asleep. (Y/N) cleaned her up with a towel to kiss Hana's forehead, "If you want the real thing then you are gonna have to wake up." (Y/N) went to walk away for Hana to quickly grab his hand, "No!" (Y/N) looked back at her for him to grab her chin with his fore finger and thumb, "What a perverted wife I have. Pretending to be asleep as she gets used." Hana melted in his hands as those words made her have hearts in her eyes, "I am perverted, so please take care of me." 

Now the two have been using more and more dirty words whenever they do it, because of what happened a month go. The two woke up one morning to find a small bruise on Hana's left side from when they did it the night before. (Y/N) was to rough, but Hana did not mind as it did not really hurt. On the other hand (Y/N) was devastated as he hurt her by going to far. Hana tried to reassure him that it was ok, but he felt bad for a week. So to prevent himself from being to rough, he spoke naughty to his wife. Which still put Hana in the mood. (Y/N)

Any who, Hana laid on a bed with a vibrator in her other hole (Which Hana pieced together was (Y/N)'s sister's gift to her. She seemed to find it weird that this was her gift, but she decided to not complain at all.) as she was on her stomach with her butt in the air. (Y/N) hovered above her as she shook from anticipation with the vibrator on it's second highest setting. From her perspective she seemed like a helpless bunny with a panther above her ready to claim his prey, and she could not wait for (Y/N) to be the predator. Hana swayed her butt from side to side, "Please fuck me. I want it inside of me." (Y/N) gave Hana what she wanted, by thrusting inside of her tight and moist pussy. Hana gripped the sheets strongly as she arched her back as she went up as she let out a load moan.

(Y/N) began to move his hips at a medium pace as he thrusted hard. Hana moaned louder with each thrust as she felt the entrance of her womb opening little by little every time it was rammed by (Y/N)'s cock. Hana turned her head to the right to look up at (Y/N), "Rougher~." With this Hana felt (Y/N)'s dick get bigger inside, as he got lower to where he was pinning Hana down, making her feel even more like prey as she could hardly move. (Y/N) made her raise her ass higher, while he grabbed the remote to the vibrator to turn it to the max level, and took his member out of Hana. All of this happened in seconds for (Y/N) thrust harder. Hana's eyes widened, her tongue stuck out, and screamed from pleasure as (Y/N) penetrated Hana's womb and pushed up against the top. He thrusted harder and faster than he did before with the entrance of Hana's womb squeezing his tip with every thrust. 

With the vibrator pleasuring her ass it made Hana's pussy get tighter, along with the feeling of being under (Y/N)'s mercy. She had a deep red blush on her cheeks, the side of her head was on the bed, and her tongue laid out of her mouth. She let out screams of (Y/N)'s name along with, "Yeeeessssss! Fuck me fuck me fuck me! Right there! Don't stop!" (Y/N) wrapped his arms under and above Hana's boobs, which made her more constricted and her pussy wall tighter. Hana was deep in pleasure as her mind went blank. (Y/N)'s thrust began to make Hana's ass red making the pain add to the pleasure. (Y/N)'s dick swelled up a little as he got close, for Hana's womb entrance to catch the tip of his cock. It held on making him give short, quick, and hard thrusts to stop when he released. Hana's womb filled with cum for it to instantly overflow and stain the sheets while creating a puddle. (Y/N) pulled out for him to look and see Hana with her pupils as hearts, her eyes half-lidded, and her tongue out as she tried to say something but could not. 

Before he said anything Hana sucked (Y/N)'s cock clean to look up at him, "Can you punish this perverted wife more?" The rest of the night continued with rough love-making as Hana and (Y/N) constantly scream each other's names. The next day Hana and (Y/N) were walking in the forest as it was a safe place with no dangerous animals. They explored the area as they fed some rabbits and squirrels. But they were currently behind a tree with Hana's pants and underwear down a little as (Y/N) fucked her from behind. Hana was slipping down the tree as she bit her lower lip, "Oh yes.~ Warm up your dick using my ass~!" "You have to stay quiet Hana." "I can't! It's impossible~!" To keep her quiet (Y/N) kissed Hana to muffle her screams as (Y/N) came filling her ass for the very first time. When (Y/N) pulled out Hana stuck a butt plug inside stopping the cum from coming out. She turned around at (Y/N) as she kissed him again, "It's your fault for me being such a dirty wife you know." "I will take full responsibility." "Good~."