The Fans

No One's POV

It has been three months since Hana and (Y/N) had that night full of memories. Hana is short, joyfully, and a nice person in everyone's eyes. (Y/N) knows it too, but now he knows a secret side of her. Bunnies have a lot of stamina and when they are in heat, they go on for a long time. Hana was in the living room setting up a few things on the coffee table as she set up some couple games and got a few video games on the the console as she was setting up her streaming gear. (Y/N) watched her as he had no idea as to what she was doing, while she knew everything. (Y/N) looked at everything, "So are you sure about this?" Hana nodded, "I don't want to hide our relationship any more. It always feel weird when people keep shipping me with some other famous streamer, or random people just asking me to marry them." "Well I'm just happy that I can embarrass you while you record or stream." 

Hana finished setting up to put her hands on her hips, "All set. Now we have an hour left. I got really excited that I didn't realize what time it was." "So what do you want to do until your stream starts?" Hana thought for a bit for her to become a little flustered as she looked at (Y/N). She then jumped up for him to catch her as she kisses him passionately. A few minutes later Tracer was climbing the building with her (Y/N), "So you just get to do this nearly everyday?" "Yep. Pretty cool right." The two made it to the right floor, "Thanks for letting me join you." "Well  Emily needed to go to America to help sell her book, and I know how you don't like to be alone." Lena kissed his cheek, "Thanks love." 

The two came in through the window to set a package down, to then hear Hana as she let out load moans from her room, "Keep going! Don't stop!" And her (Y/N) was no where to be seen for the other two to put two and two together. Lena grabbed (Y/N)'s hand to bring him to the elevator. They arrived at a hotel for Lena bring (Y/N) to the bed. After fifty minutes Hana and (Y/N) fixed themselves up for Hana to kiss (Y/N)'s lips, "I love you." "I love you too." Hana went and sat on the couch to begin the stream for millions of fans to watch. She soon turned the camera on to wave at the viewers, "Hey guys! Thank you for joining me today and I am going to do a special stream today."

Hana took a breathe, "Today I am going to introduce you all to my boyfriend." Her chat began blowing up for Hana to do jazz hands next to her, "Welcome (Y/N)!" (Y/N) then sat next to Hana for him to wave, "Hi." Hana hugged his arm, "That felt good to say." "It felt good to hear it." Hana pecked his lips once more to then grab something from the table, "So to celebrate this news we are going to play some couple games." The two began to play a game called the newlyweds game to know how much they know each other so far. As they were playing people would talk in the chat about how cute the couple were; and of course there were some people, mostly delusional guys, who were upset that some random guy was Hana's boyfriend and was not right for her. But those people were overlooked by the many people loving the stream. 

Hana read a card, "What is my favorite thing to do in my free time?" (Y/N) thought for a bit to write on a whiteboard as Hana did the same. (Y/N) then showed her what he wrote, "To take a bath listening to slow music." Hana showed her board, "Correct." (Y/N) picked up a card, "What do I like to do in the morning?" Hana wrote something down for (Y/N) to do the same. Hana turned over her whiteboard, "Take a shower." "Nope." Hana tilted her head for (Y/N) to reveal his board, "Make you breakfast." Hana smiled, "Why do you always get up early to make me breakfast?" "So that you can wake up feeling happy everyday." "Awe." Hana then hugged (Y/N), "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you too Hana."

Everyone watching blew up to what the two said. They then began to play other couple games for two more hours. At that point Hana clapped her ands, "Now that we played lovey dovey games. Now we are going to play a video game where we beat the crap out of each other." "What?" "It's called Mortal Kombat. I will teach you how to play." The two began to play the game for Hana to help (Y/N) figure everything out. They played for another hour for Hana to end the stream to let out a sigh of relief, "It seems like most of them liked you." "That's good." 

Hana then sat in (Y/N)'s lap as she leaned into him, "It felt so good to introduce you to them all." (Y/N) wrapped his hands around her, "I am too. Now what do you want to do. We have a an hour of daytime." Hana smirked as she looked up at him, "I know." A few minutes later Hana and (Y/N) were in a bubble bath as Hana kept popping the bubbles. (Y/N) loved her childish antics, plus she looked cute while doing it. When they were done the two went to bed cuddled close to each other. The next morning (Y/N) and  Hana checked their mail for (Y/N) to get two things of fan mail from women, as he got three death threats from others. Hana frowned, "I knew that this would happen." "Well their just jealous because they can't have such a beautiful girlfriend like you." "Everything you say is cheesy. I love it."