Shower Time (Lemon)

No One's POV

(Y/N) shampooed his hair and rinsed it all out to hear the door open and see Hana's silhouette on the other end as she took off her clothes. She then moved the shower curtain over and walked through to begin cleaning herself waiting for (Y/N) to now make the move. Hana soon noticed a visible gunshot wound in his right arm, and one that took off an inch of skin on his left hip. Hana did not know why but seeing any scars that (Y/N) had turned her on. It did not take long for Hana to feel herself lifted up and against the wall. Hana was quick to wrap her legs around (Y/N) as her hands rested on his shoulders.

Hana felt the kisses (Y/N) gave her neck and she gladly let him pepper her in kisses. The two haven't felt each other like this in nearly three months and their lust was boiling over about to erupt as Hana's love juice began to leak and fall mixing with the water coming from the shower. As (Y/N) began to kiss lower and lower Hana stopped him as she placed her hands on his cheeks, "I don't want you to move that much. So let me take the lead." "I'm fine Hana." "Your sore. I can tell with how tense you are. Just let me do the work."

(Y/N) soon nodded, "Ok. Just don't push yourself." With that he set Hana down and move the shower head a little to where it wouldn't bother them. Hana told him to sit down, so he did for him to be against the wall while Hana was between his legs. She began to slowly stroke (Y/N)'s erection as she licked the left side a little, 'He hasn't washed it yet. It's a little salty and has such a manly scent to it.' She stroked a little faster for her to begin licking his balls, 'They're so heavy. I guess he never really had the time to relieve himself I guess. There's so much cum stored up.'

She was done licking, so she went to the tip of (Y/N)'s shaft and enveloped it in her mouth. She took about a third of it in as pure usual. But she surprised (Y/N) as she took it all in to have her throat bulge a little. As he was gone she had to use cucumbers for practice. She began bobbing her head up and down as her eyes rolled in the back of her head, 'It's filling up my entire mouth and throat!' She began to fondle his balls while fingering herself making her moan adding to the pleasure of (Y/N)'s blowjob as it sent vibrations around his cock. Hana's jaw was getting tired, so she had to bring her head up and let go of (Y/N)'s cock with a pop. Strings with a mix precum and saliva stuck to her mouth and his cock as her breathe was hot and her eyes half lidded.

With this sight (Y/N)'s dick seemed to get bigger for Hana to get flushed a little, "Was it that good?" "Absolutely." Hana smiled a little to begin stroking it fast as she looked up at (Y/N), "I bet your close to cumming." (Y/N) quickly nodded for Hana to get faster, "Let out all of that stored cum for me." He soon came for it to shoot up in the air and land on the ground and Hana's face. Hana wiped the cum off of her to taste it, "It's so thick." She then looked down to see (Y/N)'s cock still as hard as a rock as it twitched. She stood up step above (Y/N) and got on her knees to now be in his lap, held onto his shoulders, as she rubbed her ass against (Y/N)'s shaft. 

She brought her self up to align her entrance with one of the thing that Hana has missed. She lowered herself to take it all in for her to arch her back a little as she closed her eyes and moaned. (Y/N) could feel Hana's love juices spray his legs as it was warmer than the water. She quickly began to move up and down making her ass clap when ever she hit the base. The two nearly forgot what each other feel like, which made the experience even better as Hana's womb was being kissed with each bounce. Hana held onto (Y/N) for support as her mind began to go blank, "Your so deep! Your stretching me into the shape of your cock again!" (Y/N) grabbed Hana's butt to begin thrusting upwards, "And you're tighter than I remember." 

(Y/N) wanted to go faster, so he stood up to pin Hana against the wall again, with her legs spread open, and began to pound Hana. Hana was surprised by this as being pinned against the wall hurt a little bit, but it sent an electric shock through her body as (Y/N) rammed her womb with his rock hard cock. It surprised her as she enjoyed the pain that turned into pleasure. She wanted more as (Y/N) seemed to become primal as he showed no mercy as Hana's mind became full of nothing but pleasure as she got tighter. 

As Hana moaned uncontrollably (Y/N) kissed her as he explored his territory with his tongue. Hana let him explore as she was helpless to do something and that thought made her mind race as she held onto (Y/N)'s back as she she nearly drew blood. (Y/N) parted from the kiss, "I'm gonna cum!" "Do it! Cum in this small pussy!" (Y/N) gave a final thrust to instantly fill Hana with cum as Hana came once again from the pleasure. (Y/N) pulled out for nearly all of his cum to leak out of Hana's pussy to land on the floor for the water to take it away. 

Afterwards the two cleaned themselves off to go wrap themselves in towels and head to their room. Before they got dressed Hana blushed a little, "Hey (Y/N)?" "Yes Hana." "Co-Could you maybe, choke me a little next time. I really liked it when you pinned me to the wall." (Y/N) gave off a smirk, "I didn't know that you were that type of woman Hana." This made Hana blush a little more for her to be pinned on the bed with her wrists held together above her by (Y/N)'s right hand, "Let's see how dirty you are." Hana simply replied by having her heart beat faster, and her face became red, "O-Okay."