Chapter 1

"Anna, what's wrong?" She wouldn't reply. "What's in your hands?" She quickly put it behind her back.

"Nothing. Just some old journal I found."

"Is that mom's, Anna give it to me!" she started running towards the door but I froze it over. "Anna give it to me!"

"No, it will just upset you!!" She ran over to the window and through it out.

"Anna!!" I ran over to the window and couldn't see it. It was snowing so bad and I noticed that it was my fault.

"Look, you haven't even read it and you already created all this."

I shook my head and ran from the room.

"Elsa" I heard her yell after me. But it was too late. I was gone. I ran to my ice castle and to my surprise, I wasn't alone.

"Jack, I know your here." I saw him standing at the top of the stair way.

"Why are you here? You have a country to run. Or did you get upset again?" "Shut up, your in my ice castle and I can come when ever I want."

"Ohh, sure, your not pissed off," his voice changed into a more sad tone when he asked, "what's wrong Elsa?" I was use to his mocking but not this. I broke down into tears and collapsed into the floor. Jack came running down the stairs and took me into his arms.
"Elsa what happened." I told him everything about the journal and how my sister just threw it out the window.
"That was one of our mothers. How could she? We will never see them again."
"It sounds like what was in there, you shouldn't have seen and you didn't so it turned out good." Jack picked me up and carried me upstairs. I had made improvements on the castle so now there was a bedroom and a bed in it. He laid me on the bed and then crawled in himself.
"Jack what are you doing?"
"I'm tiered too." He said and then curled up behind me. I didn't want to fight with anyone anymore so I just curled up into him. I could tell he was pleased with this but I fell asleep as soon as the thought came to mind. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Jack kissing the back of my head and saying "goodnight Elsa."