• 15 •

Luke turned to the figure with a small smile. Despite his mask, he knew the figure could see his smile.

"I said not to hurt her" he said and Luke raised his eyebrow slightly.

"I didn't" Luke said with an innocent face and the latter wore a straight face and Luke faltered.

"The blood she spat out, I'll lose more blood than that if I get a knee injury" Luke defended as he smiled at him.

"You see, Captain Pentecost, that crazy saying that says, if something if you let go came back it was always yours and if it never came back, it was never yours huh?" Luke asked and Pentecost nodded.

"Hmmm" he replied and Luke's smile spread under his mask.

"Well guess what. It came back" Luke said and Pentecost's lips curled up slightly and he instantly turned to a charming young man.

"You sure it came back or you took it and it had no other choice to follow you?" He asked and Luke pursed his lips.

"See you" Luke said and he turned to see 14 approaching them. There was a slight dazed look in her eyes and he chuckled. She obviously hadn't seen such an expression on Pentecost's face before.

"Agent 14 bah?" Luke asked and 14 nodded and saluted.

"Take my today's lesson seriously" Luke said and 14 nodded.

"I will" 14 said and Luke nodded as she watched a familiar agent walk towards them with a small smile.

"The results are out" the agent said and she tapped on the glass wall that lit up instantly with a blue light and showed 14's result.

She had As' in every department except Programming breaking a lot of records. Luke slid his s hands into his pockets as he turned to her.

"What department did you choose?" Luke asked.

"Field, Direct Combat" she replied and Luke nodded. Not that she didn't know that was a field she was going to choose and even besides the fact, she would excel in any department but field, direct combat? It was definitely her thing.

"Suits you though" he said as he turned to Pentecost.

"This place is boring" Luke said and Pentecost folded his hands watching him with an expressionless face.

"You leaving already?" He asked and Luke shook his head.

"Nope, I'm going to see Farouq, something big is going to happen soon" Luke replied as he waved to the agents and walked out.

Every agent stopped and saluted him as he walked past them. His steps didn't stop till he got to a steel door. He placed his hands on the panel and the door slid open.

Everyone in the room rushed to their feet upon seeing him and saluted.

"Captain LoneWolf" they chorused and Luke turned to one of them.

"Where's Farouq?" He asked and one of them saluted and led the way.

He pushed open a door revealing another extremely good looking guy who was playing games with a gamepad. He had a crazed look in his eyes and Luke shook his head as he leaned on the wall.

He picked the glass tab on the table and started scrolling through it. He scrolled through it patiently and soon enough the latter dropped the keypad and turned to him crossing his legs.

"How was she able to leak her mission?" Luke asked his eyes not leaving the glass tab.

"I'm older than you, how many times will I tell you not to talk to me this way?" Farouq bellowed and Luke shrugged at him.

"My rank is higher than yours" He replied and Farouq scoffed at him.

"She attacked the main transmitting unit. The chip that was implanted in her was inactive the second day she joined" Farouq replied and Luke nodded.

"She's confident" Luke added as he dropped the glass tab.

"I think she's getting attached" Farouq replied with a shrug and Luke chuckled.

"She has gotten attached and seeing how she leaked her mission. She's going to make a big move as well" Luke replied as he removed his mask.

"The Russia matter, ask Commander Fredrick to look into it. I'm busy" Luke said and Farouq furrowed his eyebrows.

"Busy doing what? You are the laziest human easily" Farouq said as Luke wore his mask.

"I'm really busy" Luke defended and Farouq scoffed at him.

"Busy doing what? You want to increase your sleep time or what?" He asked as he leaned back into his seat.

"You found a new toy?" Farouq suddenly asked and Luke laughed.

"No" Luke replied.

"Okay. I'm listening" Farouq said picking up his glass tab.

"I'm busy chasing my wife" Luke replied and Farouq turned to him with a funny expression mixed with shock and surprise.

"You have a wife?" He asked and Luke nodded proudly.

"I wondered if the sun rose in the North today" Farouq said before coursing into laughter.

"I am really chasing my wife so tell him to check it out. Besides my exams start next year, test is this week" Luke said and Farouq shook his head.

"Of all excuses Lone Wolf, don't bring the academic excuse you. Even if you skip school for a year, you'll still break records when you write your exams" Farouq said as Luke laughed and lowered his head to Farouq's head level.

"I tried to hack into Au Beurre Industries but I met a crazy firewall. Took me to two days to hack" Luke started and shock passed over Farouq's face.

"Did you tell Eyes?" Farouq asked.

"The funniest part is that all their encrypted files were written in the old Arabic, Chinese style" Luke continued and Farouq frowned.

"Arabic and Chinese? That's....." Farouq started and paused.

"She's not the only spy?" He suddenly asked and Luke shook his head.

"This might concern the TRS but she knows nothing about this yet. They are probably going to use her for this. I started decoding the encrypted files the day before yesterday and it should be done by tomorrow or this night" Luke said and Farouq chuckled.

"I don't have a good feeling about it so I'll wrap it quite fast. I really want to date in peace" Luke said and Farouq chuckled.

"You don't need any trouble not to be able to date in peace, you are trouble itself" Farouq replied.