Chapter 36: Goodbye

After spending three days by the Aegean Sea, they arrived at their final destination – Goreme.

In order to see the sunrise, Mo Zhen woke up very early in the morning. At 4:30 a.m, the hot air balloon company's car was already waiting at the hotel's entrance.

He had initially thought that the off-season would not bring as many tourists, but when they arrived at the destination, Mo Zhen was outraged at the amount of tourists with their hot air balloons.

The hot air balloon was deflated and lying on the ground when they arrived. As they waited for the hot air balloon to heat up, Mo Zhen casually took a few photos of the scenery.

When Ah Yao saw him raising his camera, her eyes came to a quick realization, smiling, she raised her hand in a V sign.

Mo Zhen: "..."

It seemed as if she wasn't just good at acting, she had a strong modeling sense too.

Mo Zhen's hot air balloon had the least amount of people in it, counting the pilot, there were a total of seven people. Of course, there was also a ghost that could not be seen.

Taking into account that the high atmosphere would mean a drop in the temperature, Mo Zhen specifically wore a coat today, and also put on the brown-sunglasses he hadn't worn for a while now.

Before the emergence of Mo Zhen, the tall handsome foreign pilots was the centre of everyone's attention. But now that Mo Zhen was in view, everyone was excited to stare and whisper about him.

Mo Zhen had long been accustomed to this degree of onlookers, but what made him more uncomfortable was - Why has Ah Yao been staring at the pilot for so long ah?

"Zhen Zhen, foreign men have really good taste ah!" Ah Yao visited the pilot and finally drifted back to Mo Zhen's side. Mo Zhen gave a cold sound, and did not say anything.

The colorful hot air balloons slowly rose, like countless colored birds flying over Goreme.

Goreme's landscape gradually revealed itself as the cloak of the night lifted, extending to the horizon, as the sunrise was integrated into the dark blue sky. Glowing in the dawn of the white clouds, the floating hot air balloons in the sky became a part of the beautiful scenery of Goreme.

Mo Zhen took a picture of the rare scenery, Ah Yao was floating at the edge of the Hot Air balloon basket, pointing to the hot air balloons and wow wow shouting. With this kind of view, the other people have finally turned their attention from Mo Zhen's body to the landscape.

"Zhen Zhen look, I can hold a hot air balloon in my hands!" Ah Yao, using a certain angle, "held" the hot air balloons in her hands. Mo Zhen raised the camera and casually pressed the shutter.

It seemed as if Ah Yao was addicted to posing, and made another poking a balloon pose. Mo Zhen looked through the camera and smiled at the silly Ah Yao. The sun was shining right on her face, as if it was shy to reveal its face, it shone through a crack between the white clouds in the blue sky, basking everything in a warm gold.

Mo Zhen's usual calm heart finally felt waves of emotions, his fingers moved and saved this picture into his camera.

He wanted to touch her.

He can always predict everything she was thinking in her heart. When she was happy, the corners of her mouth would rise, when she was angry, she would wrinkle her eyebrows, but there way no way to touch her – this in the eyes of ordinary couples, was the most simplest action.

"Zhen Zhen, what are you thinking ah?" The fluctuations of Mo Zhen's emotions seemed to attract Ah Yao's attention as she drifted back from the edge of the basket, inquiring as she stared at Mo Zhen.