Chapter 45: One Place

There was a rumour going around in the school saying the school had been built on an old graveyard. Because the school produced a variety of energy sources, it could suppress all kinds of ghosts.

"Ghost school" was about such a story.

The hero of the story was a new teacher. From the first day school started, a variety of bizarre strange things started to occur. Hesitant colleagues, suspicious students, as well as the strange rumours began to spread on the school campus.

Everyone had heard that every school year in first year – class 3 there would always be a female student named Tong Tong, and anyone who made eye contact with her would end up dead.

Li Yan threw the script in her hands down and looked sideways at the person sitting with his eyes closed beside her: "So the character you play is the really unfortunate first year – class 3 homeroom teacher?"

"Ah." Mo Zhen's eyes were still closed, faintly reaffirming her guess.

Li Yan felt like crying a river of tears. From when she was young till now, although she had the courage to bully a lot of people, but she was very afraid of ghosts ah! Sadako, Hanako, and even this Tong Tong, she has never seen them before!

(TN: she's referring to horror movies, Sadako from The Ring,  Hanako is a Japanese well known ghost who haunts bathrooms)

Mo Zhen's unchanging expression raised an eyebrow. He opened his eyes and looked at the face of the dignified Li Yan, his eyebrows scrunched together: "You should not be... afraid of them?"

"How could I be!" Li Yan looked insulted by his words, "Whether it is an old corpse in a mountain village or an ouija board and witchcraft. I've seen them all before!" Content brief!

"Oh." Mo Zhen smiled and nodded. Leaning on the back of the chair, he closed his eyes again. A ghost was actually afraid of ghosts? Was there anything funnier than that?

Mo Zhen's mouth could not help but rise. It seemed that it would be a good idea to ask her to see a horror movie. The home theatre system he had in his living room was quite expensive and the special effects was definitely equal to that of a 3D movie-theatre.

(TN: You too, Mo Zhen? Shady blu-ray players @PeiYing @SongNanChuan)

Unaware of the dirty thoughts of the person beside her, Li Yan's gaze fell on the script that had been just been thrown to the side. So when she opened the script, it was like Tong Tong herself had personally crawled out of the script, making her entire body tremble: "Emperor Mo! I heard that when crews film horror movies they sometimes encounter supernatural events, don't be afraid!" The quiet atmosphere at this time was too tense, she must find someone to speak to!

Mo Zhen lazily opened his eyes and glanced at the face growing paler each minute: "Not afraid." He finished, and slowly close to Li Yan, deliberately lowering his voice, "I'll tell you, in fact, I grew up with Yin and Yang eyes, I can see a lot of things ordinary people can not see, such as... " His gaze landed on something behind Li Yan.

"Ah ah ah ah!" Li Yan pushed Mo Zhen and ran out of the car, "I'll go see if the director is ready!"

Watching Li Yan's frightened figure disappear into the distance, Mo Zhen could not help but break into a smile.

"You are really too evil! Are you an elementary student?!" Piao Piao's figure suddenly appeared in the car, dissatisfied she looked at Mo Zhen, "What about the arrogant and cool words you were going to say? What about capturing her? Why did you destroy the plan so soon!"

Mo Zhen did not mind as his mouth moved in amusement, then took a nap in the car. He could not restrain himself after seeing Li Yan's expression a moment ago and wanted to tease her, but after teasing her he felt some regret. He had wanted to show her the image of a Male God, not a male psychopath.