Chapter 54: Great Strength

When Mo Zhen woke up, the sunlight out the window was already shining brightly. The sounds of several birds tweeting could be heard flying over the balcony. Mo Zhen scratched his hair as he rose from the bed.

Although Kenny Manor is quite a distance from the urban district, though there are benefits, one can still hear the tweeting of birds.

After washing up, Mo Zhen opened his room's door, subconsciously directing his gaze towards Li Yan's room. Her door remained closed shut. Mo Zhen stood in place pondering a bit before deciding to walk up and knocking on Li Yan's door, "Ah Yao, are you up?"

Since it has already been exposed yesterday, Mo Zhen has also decided to address Li Yan with a name he's most familiar with - Ah Yao.

There was no response. Mo Zhen knocked two more times on the door, sounding out, "I'm coming in then?"

Before even finishing his words, Mo Zhen opened the door, causing a *kacha* sound as he went inside for a look. On the bed, the quilt has already been folded up neatly. However, no signs of life could be sighted.

Mo Zhen knitted his brows. Where could she had run off to this early in the morning?

Arriving on the first floor, Mo Zhen still saw no trace of Li Yan. He knitted his brows further as he opened the front door, arriving at the courtyard, "Ah Yao?"

"Zhen Zhen, are you looking for me?" A head popped out of a corner at the right side of the house, looking at Mo Zhen with energetic, blinking eyes.

Mo Zhen turned his head, facing towards Li Yan and walked over, "Where did you run off to?"

"I went for a run. Dr. Fang said I must remember to exercise often." Li Yan walked out of the corner, her eyes containing a trace of excitement, "When I ran earlier, I discovered a small garden behind the house!"

"Oh, that." Thanks to Li Yan, Mo Zhen was able to remember the uncultivated garden. "It was at first meant to be a plot of land to be sold for business development."

"Oh." Li Yan nodded her head. "Then why are you not using it at all? Leaving it here like this makes it look rather pitiful."

"When would I have time to plant and take care of it?" In fact the truth is, Mo Zhen can't grow plants for his life.

"I can plant vegetables!" Li Yan gave an expectant look towards Mo Zhen. "Eating home-grown vegetables helps protect the environment and is healthy, too!"

"Vegetables?" Mo Zhen completely did not think Li Yan would propose such an idea, "But this is a flower garden."

"Flower gardens and vegetable gardens are practically the same thing!"

Mo Zhen, "..."

She's right, there's only a one word difference!

"Whatever you want." Mo Zhen turned around and began heading back into the house, "First eat breakfast. In a bit we'll be heading to the studio."

"Roger!" Li Yan excitedly rushed to the front of Mo Zhen, grabbing onto him before heading into the house, "Today I'll make toast! How's lemon juice?"

Mo Zhen closed the door behind him, giving her a look of doubt, "Are you sure you can make toast?"

"I learned from my mother, trust me!" Ah Yao turned her head towards Mo Zhen, revealing an honest-to-god expression.

"...All right."

Li Yan went and took a lemon out of the fridge, washing it and cutting it into two halves. She picked up a half and bit on the side of it. The expression in Mo Zhen's eyes changed, walking over in front of Li Yan and asking her, "Do you also like eating lemons like this?"