Chapter 64: Accident

The clock hanging on the wall had already pointed to eleven when Chen Qingyang was still tirelessly scrolling through the forum on Pujiang's website.

Today, there was a big event happening on the forum. A big pink author from Pujiang, A Field of Chrysanthemums, was hung on a wall by a small transparent author who accused the big pink author of copying her book.

It was rumoured that the big pink author and the small transparent author were girlfriends in the 3D world. Later, it wasn't clear who had grabbed who's boyfriend, but the two people had a fall out. The small transparent also hung evidence of the big pink author plagiarizing her story on the forum.

(TN: hung on a wall – like discredited, or publicly announced)

(TN: small pink – an author who writes romance novels)

(TN: transparent – people on social media who have little presence, they can be high-level (highly praise or popular), but rarely respond and never speak)

Chen Qingyang happily scrolled through the forum. She used to have a conflict with A Field of Chrysanthemums. Now that she had met with misfortune, Chen Qingyang rushed to hit the fallen person with stones.

When she opened Weibo, she originally wanted to forward the transparent new author's post, but she saw that Li Yan had tagged her in a post.

[Shampoo Boiled Lemon! I got Qiu Yi's signed book for you! I also have an autographed poster of your male god! Am I not awesome! #Please call me China's best girlfriend#]

Chen Qingyang's heart skipped a beat and she quickly opened the two pictures below the Weibo post. It really was the "Ghost School" signed by Qiu Yi and an autographed poster of Mo Zhen's "God Forbidden Zone 3".

Holy cow, Da Li was so powerful! This is what a true girlfriend is!

Chen Qingyang was so excited that she could run two circles around the earth, but her excitement didn't last long and soon turned into fear.

[Da Li, you should not sell yourself for these things.]

Transforming her worry into a text message and sending it to Li Yan, Chen Qingyang was mentally perturbed as she waited for Li Yan's reply.

[...You're thinking too much, the book and the poster were all gifted by my boss (,,•ω•,,)]

Boss? Chen Qingyang's mouth twitched and she quickly typed out a text message, [What conditions did your boss ask for to exchange it with you?]

[He just asked me to kiss him (。◕o◕。)]

Holy cow, she could endure this?!

[Did you kiss him?]

[Kissed ♡( ◡‿◡ )]

Chen Qingyang, "..."

Why did she suddenly feel that the person suffering was the boss? Looking at the emojis included in every one of Da Li's text messages, she could feel the emotions Da Li was going through at this very moment.

[Da Li, you have been corrupted, you are no longer the person I knew before.]

Li Yan's mouth twitched, [One sentence, do you want to hear it or not?]

[Yes (≧▽≦)]

...

[I have a half-day leave tomorrow morning, I'll see you at Baima Square at 11 o'clock.]

After sending this message, Li Yan turned off her phone. Today, she could finally sleep before 11 o'clock! She happily opened her quilt and snuggled into bed.