Chapter 50: Stomachache

Until the end of today's shooting, Li Yan was still caught in the "Move to my house and come live with me" whirlpool.

Looking out the window at the scenery that ran farther and farther away from her own home, Li Yan turned to look at Mo Zhen, "Are you lost?"

Mo Zhen glanced at her and didn't mind her question, "I've driven on this street for four or five years. Even the positions of the street cameras are very familiar to me."

Li Yan's mouth moved but she no longer talked. Today, she can happily roll on her boss's sofa again.

Because "Ghost School" was a horror movie, more than half of the story was set at night. The crew usually had the morning as a break, and then shooting would start from the afternoon and continue until the next morning at 4 or 5 a.m.

Li Yan sighed. She could not continue to be this way. This mix-up of her days and nights would definitely go on for a long time, and she had already run out of excuses to tell her family. Was it possible for a novel editor to have to work overtime every day?

Practicing driving had already become a distant thing!

Mo Zhen drove the Bentley today. Li Yan didn't have an opinion towards this "a different car everyday" behavior. Since the last time she used his credit card, she had already had no response towards these kinds of things, however, as she looked at the beautiful European street lights that shined over the Western-styled houses, she could not help but move into action, "This house must be really expensive?"

"It's alright." Mo Zhen reduced the speed and parked the Bentley in the garage.

Those two "It's alright" light-winded words echoed repeatedly in Li Yan's mind, the corners of her mouth rose as she smiled, "I mean with my salary as a unit of measurement."

Mo Zhen: "..."

He unclasped the seat belt at his waist and turned his head to face Li Yan, "I'll ask Tang Qiang to shorten your internship to a month and to start paying your full salary... Does ten thousand sound okay?"

Seeing Li Yan with a silly and shocked expression staring at him, Mo Zhen thought for a moment and then added: "After tax."

...

Emperor Mo, you simply keep me directly.

"Ha ha ha ha, the company shouldn't be starting an assistant's salary so high, right?" Li Yan tried hard to suppress her own real thoughts and put forward a more realistic question.

However, Emperor Mo did not take the question as a question at all, "How much they give is up to them, I'll add the rest."

Li Yan: "..."

Emperor Mo really wants to nurture me!

It was her second time coming to Emperor Mo's home and Li Yan walked directly to the bathroom on the first floor to take a bath. But there was a slight problem - since she had not gone home for two days, she didn't have any clean clothes to change into.

No matter what, she would definitely have to go home at least once tomorrow.

Li Yan walked directly out of the bath wearing the clothes Mo Zhen had given her, the style – male. Although he had said that they were new pajamas, she could still feel the distinct taste of Emperor Mo! At least the taste of Emperor Mo's wardrobe!

She lifted the big sleeves as she cheerfully smelled the fragrance of fabric softener - the exact same smell Mo Zhen had on his body.

She enchantingly walked all the way to the living room. Mo Zhen lay straight on the sofa, occupying where Li Yan would sleep for the night. Li Yan walked over and admired Emperor Mo's sleeping posture for half a minute while taking her index finger to try to poke at Mo Zhen's white face when she saw Mo Zhen's eyebrows wrinkle.