Chapter 40: Confession

For a month after the New Year, Li Yan rested at home and almost never went out. Even the times she met Chen Qingyang were greatly reduced. Li Yan had only vaguely heard from an acquaintance that Chen Qingyang's novel was being adapted to film, so she was probably very busy with this matter recently.

With time to idle at home, Li Yan logged into Sadako's account and entered the forum.

This time she glanced at Sadako's post history and was surprised that all of Sadako's previous posts were of her trying to smear Mo Zhen's reputation. Keeping with the previous style, Li Yan paid careful attention to her words so that every time she commented, she was continuing to smear Mo Zhen's name with black powder.

Such as this...

"Album countdown, 17 days left!"

"Punch card!"

"Punch card!"

"The college entrance examination countdown, there's 135 days left. Have you finished your winter break homework yet? :)"

...

Such as this...

"The God Forbidden Zone 3 trailer has been released, have you guys watched the 20 second promo?!Zhenzi will definitely win this year's awards! [Picture]"

"Gao Sen's eyes look so good! Zhenzi's acting skills do not need to be explained!"

"Look at the movies released these past two years, no one is as great as Mo Zhen's Gao Sen."

"If only you guys were the judges, then it would be great! :)"

...

Also like this...

"Happy Bathday's new season's ads came out today, and the Male God is still endorsing it. I cannot wait to take a bath!"

"Every time you take a bath, you can smell like Male God, happy shameless(* / ω \ *)"

"Although Male God endorsing female body wash is a little strange, this ad gives a good feeling! What do you think the next endorsement will be?"

"Sanitary napkins :)"

(TN: cough cough, period pads hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha. Oh god Ah Yao, you are genius. EN: Ah Yao is my spirit animal ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

...

Chen Qingyang was enraged! She really want to cover this sister called Sadako in aunt's blood!  Even if Sadako was Mo Zhen's assistant, you would have to kill her first before she believed it!

And her smiley emoji at the end was definitely deliberately mocking Mo Zhen!

The angry Chen Qingyang personally made a post and called Sadako to come.

When Li Yan saw that the Moderator Adult had summoned her, she waddled into the post.

"Spreading black, you must take responsibility! Dressing as a horse is not a hero! You dare to admit that you are Mo Zhen's assistant!!!"

This series of exclamation marks shocked Li Yan. She always felt that this style seemed to remind of her of a person. But who?

But when it came to admitting that she was Mo Zhen's assistant, she really did not dare.

So, she replied honestly: "Don't dare :)"

Chen Qingyang: "..."

This feeling was like trying to punch cotton. She was really very, very unhappy! But she could not crawl out from the screen and give her a good beating! It was as if her smile was saying, "You bite me~".