Chapter 68: Beat You

Li Yan didn't expect Mo Zhen to ask her such a serious question so early in the morning. For a moment, she stood there blankly. Seeing her foolishness, he only looked at her in silence, as if to ask her to think it through before answering.

"Uh... I feel like I'm still not suitable for developing in the entertainment industry." Li Yan picked up two bowls of noodles from the kitchen and walked over to the table.

Was it her imagination? Why did she always feel like she saw killing intent in Mo Zhen's eyes?

It must be an illusion.

After hearing her say this, Mo Zhen was obviously relieved, but still pretended to be surprised, "Why? The magazine's reception was so good that you don't have to worry about no one liking you anymore. "

Li Yan picked up the chopsticks, tapped on the table lightly and said, "Oh, I'll agree then."

Mo Zhen, "..."

Li Yan acted as if she didn't notice his stiff face. She picked up a pair of chopsticks and sucked noodles into her mouth, "Zhen Zhen, hurry up and eat. The noodles are about to get soggy."

He looked at the steaming noodles on the table, pursed her lips, and sat down at the table. He decided to pretend he hadn't heard what Li Yan had just said.

"Since you're unwilling, I'll help you refuse Tang Qiang." Mo Zhen imitated Li Yan's manner and sucked a mouthful of noodles into his mouth, speaking vaguely.

Li Yan couldn't help but laugh. Sometimes, Emperor Mo was even more childish than Du Du. "Oh."

After receiving a satisfactory reply, Emperor Mo was in a good mood as he ate the noodles made by Li Yan. As for Tang Qiang, who was in the company, he expressed his dejection.

Initially, he didn't intend to sign Li Yan, but Emperor Mo suddenly jumped out to give him some time to think. When he had decided to sign Li Yan, Emperor Mo suddenly jumped out to say that he didn't need to.

...Are you kidding me?

Tang Qiang felt that he was being teased sinisterly.

"Why?" He looked at the Mo Zhen. If he didn't get a reasonable explanation today, he wouldn't be able to get out of this office!

"I don't think she's suitable for the entertainment industry. The reason she's making a splash all night is because she and the magazines I've taken have a lot of buzz in them, no matter who takes the picture. Maybe it would be better. After this, when everyone's interest in her wanes, no one will remember her anymore." Mo Zhen gave a good and plausible reason.

However, Tang Qiang felt that it was funny after hearing that, "After signing with her, how can I not guarantee her continued exposure? This is a problem to be dealt with by the company's staff. She only needs to cooperate with the company's promotion. Emperor Mo, if you don't even have this little bit of common sense, I would really think that you're a newbie in the industry."

Little Fresh Meat, "..."

"No matter what, whether she's willing to sign the contract will depend on her. You can't force her to buy or sell the contract." Even if the reason didn't hold water, Emperor Mo still had his trump card.

Tang Qiang pursed his lips and looked at him for a while before lightly nodding his head, "You are right. However, I cannot guarantee whether that was her wish or yours."

"My will is her will."

"...Where did you get such shameless confidence from?"

To be the King of Heaven, he must be this confident!