PROLOGUE

~Y/N'S POV~

November 25, 2019

''I HAVE TO WHAT?!'' I immediately looked at Sofia; she's my public relations manager, so she takes care of my public image and my social media accounts, of course.

''Y/n calm down, it's not like she asked you to jump on top of the building." Hayley said, taking her phone out while glaring at me,

''But what she asked me to do is already equivalent to death, and I would rather jump on top of the building than do that whatever stunt.'' I sat back at my office chair and looked at Sofia,

''Calm down, dude, you know I've done that before, and it will help you boost your public image as well as your company.'' Lauren said, not taking her eyes off of her phone. I sighed, then nodded my head at Sofia.

''Be thankful that I love you.'' I glared at Sofia making her chuckle.

''Don't worry Y/n, I'll never do anything bad for you.'' She giggled then went to the elevator that we use as it is the only entrance and exit at my office. You need to have a VIP Card to access my office, but only me, Sofia, my secretary, and my closest friends have that card.

I shook my head, immediately regretting my decision. I'm such a fool, and I shouldn't listen to these goofballs.

''Stop overthinking, you'll be fine.'' Lauren said, making her way towards me,

''Yeah, like doing the stunt whatever would make me feel fine.'' I sarcastically said. Then Lauren sat on my lap, kissing my forehead,

''It's PR Stunt, and you know I've done that before.'' Lauren said, then started caressing the back of my neck, making me feel relaxed.

''Tsk, remember that it didn't work out well because Brad was such an asshole and outed you before you can even tell the world that you would rather have fingers stick up on your ass.'' Hayley said, making me laugh.

''Shut up, Kiyoko.'' Lauren glared at Hayley, then looked at me.

''Stop laughing, dumbass.'' Lauren slapped my forearm, making me stop laughing.

''Btw, Sofia didn't mention who I need to act lovey-dovey with, right?'' I asked both of them, and they just shook their head in response.

''She didn't even say when you have to start, so that means you still have the time to enjoy your single life.'' Hayley said, turning the chair on my meeting table towards the huge glass window in my office.

''Should we go to the strip club then?'' Both of them immediately looked at me with a grin on their faces making me laugh,

''I'll take that as a yes then.''

A/N: I'll slowly publish edited chapters as I'm in the process of editing everything, new chapters will be posted as soon as I'm done editing complete chapters.