CHAPTER FOUR

~Y/n's POV~

''I'm starving.'' Jennie whined, making me look at her.

I took my phone out and dialled Mrs. Lee's number, and heard it ring a few times.

''Hello.'' I said, making all eyes turn on me. Then I stood up and opened the private bedroom in my office then unbuttoned my polo, leaving me only on my sports bra.

''Mrs. Lee, can you reserve the whole rooftop of the restaurant near Han River?'' I asked her.

''Yes, of course. What time do you want me to reserve it?'' Mrs. Lee said.

''By seven is fine. It's still early.'' I answered.

''Okay then, I'll call them immediately
'' Mrs. Lee said, and I thanked her before ending the call.

I took off my slacks, then changed into more comfortable pants, then I went out of the secret door and called Angel.

''Angel, can you help me?'' I said, making them look at me.

''Nice abs, Y/n.'' Lauren said, smirking at me, and Angel smacked her arms.

''Stop sexualizing my sister.'' Angel said, then stood up and went inside my private bedroom.

I looked at the girls to see them staring at my body while their mouths hung open and their eyes were opened wide.

I went inside to follow Angel and saw her holding up clothes and accessories.

I took the polo first, then tucked it in, then took the accessories from her and wore it.

She walked towards me and unbuttoned the first two buttons, then smiled at me, making me smile back at her.

''What shoes should I wear?'' I asked Angel, and she gave me red and white shoes and long socks, then I wore them.

''Okay, let's go.'' I said, but she stopped me.

''I want to change my clothes too.'' she said then I nodded my head at her then left my private bedroom and walked towards my couch and sat beside Jennie making Lisa pout at me because she was expecting me to sit beside her, I just glared at her because of earlier.

I stood up again because I remembered the song I was singing and went to the piano again to continue half of it since it's still 6 PM, so we still have time.

I started playing random chords as I suddenly remember something.

From the way you smile to the way you look

You capture me unlike no other
From the first hello, yeah, that's all it took
And suddenly we had each other'', I started singing while looking back and forth to the piano and to the girls making them smile.

''And I won't leave you
Always be true
One plus one, two for life
Over and over again'', I was staring at the girls the whole time I'm singing it.

''So, don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No one else will do, and I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands
Promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
Yeah, we'll stay brand-new 'cause I'll love you
Over and over again
Over and over again'', I sang the chorus while remembering the second part because I didn't write it but I was about to sing again when I heard someone else sing.

''From the heat of the night to the break of day
I'll keep you safe and hold you forever
And the sparks will fly, they will never fade
'Cause every day gets better and better'', I looked at where the voice came from to see Ariana standing at the elevator while smiling at me making me smile back at her.

''And I won't leave you
Always be true
One plus one, two for life
Over and over again'', Ariana sang while walking towards me.

''So, don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No one else will do, yeah, I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands'', I sang while watching her move, she leaned half of her body to my grand piano while looking at me. 

''I promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
Yeah, we'll stay brand-new 'cause I'll love you
Over and over again
Over and over again'', We sang together while looking and smiling at each other.

''Girl, when I'm with you I lose track of time
When I'm without you you're stuck on my mind
Be all you need till the day that I die
I'll love you
Over and over again
So, don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No-one else will do, yeah, I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands
Promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
Yeah, we'll stay brand-new 'cause I love you
Over and over again
Yeah, over and over again
Over and over again

When the song ended the others started clapping making Ariana bow repeatedly and say thank you making everyone laugh. I stood up and hugged her as she reciprocated it.

''So what pleasure do I owe to make the Ariana Grande visit?'' I asked her playfully, making her giggle.

''What? Can't I visit my favourite best friend but don't tell Camila I said that.'' Ariana said, making everyone laugh.

''We're going out to eat dinner, do you want to come with us?'' I asked her.

''Yes, sure, but introduce me first to these wonderful ladies right here.'' Ariana said, gesturing to the girls.

''Of course, Ari, this is Blackpink. They're my girlfriends, so this beautiful lady right here is Jisoo.'' I said, then gestured to Jisoo.

''This cutie right here is Chaeyoung, but she prefers Rosé'', I said and gestured to Chaeyoung.

''This gorgeous girl right here is Jennie.'' then I gestured to Jennie.

''And lastly, this shawty is Lisa.'' I gestured to Lisa.

The girls smiled and waved at Ariana, making her smile back at them.

''Hello, nice to meet you, girls. I hope we can get along and tell me if Y/n hurts you, I'll send her to Antarctica right away.'' Ariana said, making the girls giggle.

''Hey! That was my job!'' Lauren shouted, making everyone laugh.

''Well, it is mine now.'' Ariana said, flipping her hair, and we laughed at her.

''It's near seven, should we go now?'' I asked them, making them nod their heads.

PLAYLIST FOR TODAY:

Over and Over Again by Nathan Skye and Ariana Grande