CHAPTER TWELVE

~LISA'S POV~

Y/n have been gone for about half an hour now or so, we didn't notice where she went as we were too busy talking with the others.

After a few more minutes, we saw Y/n walking down the stairs talking to the person beside her.

They walked towards us but Y/n didn't notice the stares coming from the girls and me, as well as BTS, EXO and Twice, we're all curious as to who she's talking to.

''Does it mean I have to spend more time in LA?'' Y/n asked the woman she was talking to.

''Yes, but if you're busy with your business meetings you can just visit in LA once a month or if there's an important meeting." The woman answered.

We all go back to what we were doing as they were just talking about a business, I guess.

''Good evening everyone, I hope everyone's having fun right now. We're gonna have a guest who'll entertain us so let's welcome on the stage, the one and only, Y/n." IU unnie said making us look at Y/n, we didn't know that she's going to be performing.

She looks like she doesn't know that's she gonna perform as well but she acted professional and smiled at everyone.

She whispered something to the woman's ear making her giggle before nodding her head.

Y/n smiled as well before jogging to the stage that was set up for the party.

''This is my first time performing in such a big crowd so please bear with me." She said to the mic making everyone cheer at her.

''This is an original English song that I wrote 3 years ago, this song is called Same to you." She continued and smiled before we heard the intro of the song.

''Hey girl, what's up?
What's on your mind?
Heard you moved on, at least you tried
Packed up your things and drove for miles
I had to smile'', Y/n sang avoiding any eye contact with us.

''I know you can't sleep, it's half three, and you're still up
Get on the group text, bounce your ex
'Cause I messed it up
Heard you moved on, well that's a lie'', she continued singing then looked in Amara's way.

''Does he love like I do?
Touch like I do?
Babe, does it feel the same to you?
Does he hold you like me?
Make you feel free
Open your eyes and you will see
All of the awkward situations
Holding a hand you wish was mine'', she was still staring at Amara, they were staring at each other's eyes.

''Does he love like I do?
Touch like I do?
Babe, does it feel the same, feel the same to you?'', she then looked at Jimin with her cold eyes before looking at the woman she was talking to earlier.

''Hey girl, what's up?
I'm checking in to see if you're ready to love again
Don't have to be heavy, but you can't pretend we can stay friends'', she looked around the crowd while smiling to ease the tension.

''Every street sign I drive by, it takes me back
Right to the bedroom, your perfume, little black dress
You say you love me while your hand's wrapped 'round my neck
Do you miss me yet?'', before Y/n started singing the chorus again, she looked at us.

''Does he love like I do?
Touch like I do?
Babe, does it feel the same to you?
Does he hold you like me?
Make you feel free
Open your eyes and you will see
All of the awkward situations
Holding a hand you wish was mine'', she was staring at us with her cold gaze, something we're still not used to.