CHAPTER EIGHT

~JENNIE'S POV~

The management told us that they announced our 'relationship' with Y/n already this morning.

The girls and I discussed what to eat for breakfast when we suddenly heard the doorbell go off.

We all looked at each other, then the door opened, and then we saw our manager and Y/n.

''Good morning girls, I'm just here to say that you don't have a schedule for today, and Y/n's here. She brought breakfast for you." Our manager said. Then we looked at Y/n, who was looking at the floor.

''Okay, I need to go now. Enjoy your day." Our manager said, then got out of our dorm.

We all looked at Y/n, making her look at us, then she just shrugged her shoulders.

''They told me to come here, so I might as well bring you breakfast.'' she said plainly with her cold eyes piercing through us.

She placed the food at the centre table and then took it out for us and placed it in front of us before sitting on the sofa.

We sat on the floor and began eating. I looked at Y/n to see her on her phone.

''Boo, are you okay? You've been quiet since last night." I told her with a hint of worry in my voice, still looking at her.

''Yeah, I'm good." she answered without even taking her eyes off of her phone, making me sigh, and just continued eating with the girls.

''I'm gonna be out of the country for a week starting tomorrow." She said, still too busy typing on her phone.

''Yah! How can you tell us that without even looking at us?'' Rosé scolded Y/n making her cold Y/E/C stare at our soul.

''Don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to." Y/n said, then looked back at her phone and started typing again.

''You could have just stayed at home if you didn't want to see us. Did they force you to come here?'' Lisa said, looking down at her hands while fidgeting at them.

''Mr. Yang told me I could visit you girls if I'm not busy, so I thought why not? I want to see you girls, anyway." Y/n said, still not looking at us, but her words managed to flutter our hearts.

''It would have been sweeter if you were looking at us.'' Jisoo said, smiling at Y/n.

''Yeah, sorry to disappoint you. I'm not the sweet type of lover, and I ain't no Prince Charming." Y/n sarcastically said, making us laugh. Then she put her phone on the table.

''I just came here to see you and inform you about my soon-to-be long absence as I don't want to tell you through text after taking you out last night, I'm not that kind of person." Y/n said coldly, making us smile.

We know that she was jealous last night, that's why she's like that, but we want her to tell us by herself.

''Do you have any special occasions next week?'' Y/n asked us while eating the food that Jisoo puts to her mouth.

''No, why?'' I said, looking at her.

''Nothing, I just don't want to miss out on any of your special days." Y/n answered, making us stare at her with adoration.

''Stop looking at me like that. I'm just fulfilling my promise." Y/n said, defending herself. The girls and I laughed at her making her slump back at the sofa and glaring at us.

''We're just gonna hang out with BTS and EXO next week, so don't worry." Lisa said, making us smirk as we're just trying to make her jealous.

''You're gonna hang out with a bunch of dudes?'' Y/n asked plainly.

''Yes, is there a problem?'' Rosé asked.

''No, just be careful though." Y/n answered and took her phone out again because it rang.

She looked at her phone for a while before answering the call,

''Hey!" Y/n greeted the caller sweetly. The girls and I looked at her questionably, and she just shrugged her shoulders.

''I'm at the girls' dorm. Why?'' Y/n said while fidgeting with the hem of her shirt, clearly liking the conversation she's having with the caller making my blood boil.

''11? I'll be there." Y/n answered again while chuckling. At this point, the girls and I stopped eating already.

''I'll ask them, of course." Y/n said while looking at us, then hung up the call.

''Finish your food. I'm taking you, girls, on a date." Y/n said while smiling, clearly happy because of the caller.

''Who's that?'' I asked her, making her tilt her head and raise her eyebrows.

''The one who called you, who's that?'' I asked her again, making her gasp at the realization.

''Oh, that's IU unnie, she invited us to her party tonight." Y/n explained, and we just nodded our head at her before continuing eating.

After eating, we were about to clean up the mess when Y/n stopped us,

''I'll clean this up, get ready." Y/n ordered, and we just nodded our heads before we parted ways to get ready.