CHAPTER NINE

~ROSÉ'S POV~

The media wouldn't believe it if we told them that Y/n's the sweetest girlfriend.

We've been here at the mall for 2 hours, and she's done nothing but spoil us. When we were in the car, she let us choose the music, opened the car door for us, and guided us when we got in and out of the vehicle. She even told us not to bring a bag and just put our things in the bag that she brought.

Now, she's buying us things that the four of us combined can't buy because it's too expensive, but she didn't even think twice when she paid for all the things we bought.

''Y/n you know that you don't have to do all of these, right?'' I said to her, standing close to her while resting my hand on her stomach.

She looked at me with her soft eyes and a frown on her face,

''What? I refuse to be the type of girlfriend who uses her partner for fame and money. You girls deserve only the best, so that's what I'm going to give you four.'' Y/n answered, making me smile at her and hug her. Then she hugged me back before kissing the top of my head.

''Hey! What about me?'', Lisa said while making a cute pouty face making Y/n chuckle.

She let go of me and went to Lisa to kiss the top of her head, the same with Jisoo and Jennie. She knows the way into our hearts.

After spending another hour shopping, we decided to eat at one of Y/n's favourite restaurants.

''It's been a while, Ms. Lee.'' the receptionist greeted Y/n as soon as we entered.

''Yeah, it has been.'' Y/n answered, then nodded at the receptionist.

''I see you brought company," The receptionist said, "This is the first time." making Y/n chuckle and shake her head.

''The company is great.'' Y/n politely said.

''The usual?'' the receptionist asked.

''Yes, and is the other VIP Room available? They're for the girls' manager and our bodyguard." Our manager and bodyguards immediately protested, saying that they were okay with the regular table.

''Don't argue with her. You won't win." Jiwoo oppa, one of Y/n's bodyguards, said.

''Yes, he's right, I remember their first time coming here, and they kept arguing with Ms. Lee, but in the end, she paid for their food, and it continued ever since.'' The receptionist said while smiling before leading us to the VIP Room.

Y/n pulled the chair for us before sitting on her chair. The waitress came and took our order politely.

A guy entered the VIP Room making Y/n stand up and hug the guy,

''Girls, this is Daniel, the restaurant owner." Y/n introduced him to us, so we stood up and bowed at each other before shaking hands.

''Nice to meet you. I'm Daniel, Y/n's best friend. It's nice to meet the girlfriends finally." Daniel said while smiling.

''I'm just here to greet everyone since it's been too long since Y/n and I have seen each other, and I still have a debt on her I have to pay." Daniel before handing Y/n a cheque.

''Sorry, but I'm not taking that oppa." Y/n said before pushing Daniel's hand gently.

''I'm thankful for what you did for me Y/n, and I want to repay you. You lent me millions of money without any hesitation to start up with my first ever restaurant considering that I was only 18 at that time. Still, you believed in me. That's why please accept this." Daniel said, melting our hearts as we heard how Y/n helped someone without any hesitation and doubt.

''I can't, keep it. You have a family to feed anyways, and I only have these four goofballs." Y/n said, pointing towards us, making the girls and I playfully glare at her.

''Thank you, Y/n, I'll take my leave now." Daniel bowed his head to us before leaving the room, then we sat down again.

''I didn't know that you have that kind of side." Jisoo said, making Y/n smile.

''We only met yesterday, but I've been feeding you girls right. I thought you already know." Y/n jokingly said, making us laugh.

''So what time is IU unnie's party?'' Lisa asked.

''Oh, around 11." Y/n answered excitingly, making the girls and I squint our eyes at her.

''Stop getting jealous, we're just good friends, and she's my cousin." Y/n explained, then our food arrived.

She helped the waitress and placed our food on the table while smiling at us.

She sat back at her seat, and we started eating our food while talking about random things,

''Here, let me help you." Y/n suddenly said, making us look at her.

She took my plate and started cutting the meat; I suddenly realized that she probably saw me struggling with cutting my food.

''You're lucky I always pay attention to everything when you girls are with me." Y/n jokingly said, making us smile at her. How come she can make me feel this way? She's the sweetest person I've ever met.

She finished cutting my meat and placed my plate back in front of me before we started eating again while chatting.

''What time is your flight tomorrow?" Jisoo unnie asked Y/n.

''5 in the afternoon, we can still grab lunch tomorrow." Y/n said before eating her last piece of food.

We heard someone knock at the door, so Y/n stood up and opened the door revealing Jiwoo oppa. He whispered something to Y/n before she made her way back to us and kissed the top of our head,

''I'm sorry, girls, there's an emergency at the office. Jiwoo oppa will take you back to your dorm, and then I'll pick you up later, okay?'' Y/n said in distress, so we just nodded our head before she ran out of the room.

''Shall we go?'' Jiwoo oppa asked, and we just stood up and went out of the room and the mall.

We made our way to the van that Jiwoo oppa brought, and he started driving once we got settled into the truck.

''I'm shocked that you don't remember me." Jiwoo oppa said, making us look at him confused.

''Does that mean you don't remember Y/n too?'' Jiwoo oppa asked us.

''What do you mean, oppa?'' Jennie asked.

''Ahh, I see, she didn't tell you." Jiwoo oppa said before chuckling.

''Just ask her that yourself." Jiwoo oppa said before focusing on the road.