CHAPTER NINETEEN

~ROSÉ'S POV~

We're now back at our dorm, and we're about to meet up with Twice, EXO and BTS at one of the restaurants that Twice recommended. They said that they rented the whole place so we won't get swarmed by fans.

''We're here.'' Jennie unnie said and opened the car door before exiting, and we all did the same and hurriedly went inside so we won't get noticed.

''You're finally here.'' Namjoon oppa said, and we all greeted and hugged each other.

After a few more minutes, we were chatting and eating our food when we heard someone enter. We all looked to see Amara walking toward us.

She was shocked when she saw us but smiled. Either way, she walked toward Dahyun and gave her a paper bag.

''Y/n asked me to give this to her favourite cousin.'' She jokingly said, making Dahyun giggle.

''Where is she?'' Dahyun asked Amara looking around outside before taking the paper bag.

''I don't know.'' She just yelled. Dahyun looked at her, confused.

''What do you mean?'' Sana asked Amara.

''When I woke up yesterday, she had already left. Mr Jeon and Jiwoon oppa won't tell me where she went, I tried calling her many times, but she won't pick up.'' Amara answered and smiled bitterly.

''Mr. Jeon and Jiwoon oppa? So you mean she went somewhere? Alone?'' Chaeyoung asked her, and Amara nodded.

''I need to go now, I have to run some errands for Y/n, but I'll update you if I have any news about her.'' Amara said before exiting the restaurant.

''This is the first time this happened.'' Dahyun said, looking at the paper bag before looking up while pouting.

''She would always disappear like this, but she would always be the one to give me my favourite snacks that she bought.'' She continued; Sana patted her head before smiling.

''She'll be back, don't worry.'' Sana assured Dahyun.

After that, we all continued eating and just enjoyed each other's company while chatting with one another.

~LISA'S POV~

''Can we leave now?'' I asked the other girls, and they looked at me, confused.

''Sorry, I'm just feeling a little sick right now.'' I told them. The truth is, I'm worried about Y/n, and she's all I can think about right now.

''Are you okay?'' Jennie unnie asked me, concerned. I smiled a little bit and nodded my head.

We told the others that we would go home now, I saw Jungkook walking toward me, but I just turned around and exited the restaurant first.

I could hear them calling my name, but I just entered the van and sighed before closing my eyes, thinking about Y/n.

I heard my phone dinged, so I opened my eyes to see a message from Y/n. I hurriedly opened my phone and read her message.

Y/n - Baby❤️
Lisa - My baby🥺❤️

Baby❤️: I heard you're back in Korea. How's the trip?

My baby🥺❤️: Yes, and it's so tiring.
My baby🥺❤️: Where are you? Amara said that you went somewhere alone.

Baby❤️: That's good to hear.
Baby❤️: I'm fine. I just went to one of my private islands.

My baby🥺❤️: I miss you. You should have brought me with you. 😭

Baby❤️: I can ask Mr Jeon to pick you up if you want.

My baby🥺❤️: Wait!
My baby🥺❤️: Really?! 🤯

Baby❤️: Yes!! 😂

My baby🥺❤️: But I have a schedule tomorrow 😭

Baby❤️: Exactly!

My baby🥺❤️: You're so mean. 😭

Baby❤️: At least you love me. 😁

I smiled to myself as I heard the door of the van open, I looked up, and the others were entering one by one.

''You left us.'' Rosé unnie said and pouted beside me. I giggled at her and looked at my phone when I heard it dinged.

Baby❤️: I heard you're hanging out with Twice and others right now.

My baby🥺❤️: You heard so many things. 😂
My baby🥺❤️: Yes, but we're on our way home.
My baby🥺❤️: I'm so worried about you that I can't think straight.
My baby🥺❤️: So I told them I wanted to go home.

Baby❤️: Sorry for making you worry. ☹️

My baby🥺❤️: It's okay, but I miss you right now. 😭😭

Baby❤️: You can go to my house anytime you want, get the key to my office. I'll tell Amara about it.
Baby❤️: But don't tell the others about it tho🤫😁

My baby🥺❤️: Really?! Yeheyy!!
My baby🥺❤️: Will it be our little secret?

Baby❤️: If you want to HAHAHAHA. 😂

My baby🥺❤️: Okay, I'll go there tomorrow.

Baby❤️: Whatever makes you happy. 😊

''What's with you, Lisa?" Jennie unnie asked me. I looked up to see them looking at me curiously.

''Nothing.'' I lied and turned off my phone.

''You're lying. You've been smiling at your phone for the past five minutes. Who are you talking with?'' Rosé asked me. I just giggled and looked out at the window.

''Yah! why are you lying right now?'' Jisoo asked me. I laughed at her and shook my head before hearing my phone dinged repeatedly.

Baby❤️: Why are you leaving me on seen? 🥺😭
Baby❤️: You're the only one I'm contacting right now, but you're treating me like this. 😭
Baby❤️: Why you have got to be like that? 😭
Baby❤️: Fine, don't talk to me.

My baby🥺❤️: I'm sorry!!
My baby🥺❤️: They kept on asking me who I was talking to. 🥺
My baby🥺❤️: Stop leaving me in seen. 😭
Seen: 1:35 PM

''Now she's mad at me.'' I told the others, pouting.

''She? Are you talking to Y/n?'' Rosé asked me, but I ignored her and decided to call Y/n.

It rang for a few seconds before she picked it up,

''What now?'' she asked me, her voice sounding groggy like she had been crying for a while.

''Are you okay? You sound so bad.'' I asked her, concerned. The other girls looked at me, worried.

''Thanks for reminding me.'' She sarcastically said.

''I'm serious, Y/n.'' I told her seriously, I heard her sigh, and it went quiet for a while. I can listen to the waves of the ocean.

''Are you at a beach?'' I asked her.

''I need to go now.'' She said and hung up. I looked at my phone before turning it off.

''What happened?'' Jisoo asked me, and I sighed before answering.

''She sounds groggy. I think she's been crying for a while now.'' I told them. They looked at each other before nodding their heads.