CHAPTER THIRTEEN

~JISOO'S POV~

We're now on our way to BTS' dorm because their car broke down so we offered them a ride which they gladly accepted and when I said ''we'', I mean the girls and me except Y/n.

She's been quiet since we drove off IU unnie's house and only talks when Amara asks her something but when we ask her something she would just use gestures.

''Fuck!'' Y/n yelped making all of us look at her, she's glaring at Amara while her hand are placed on the side of her neck and her face are red.

''Why would you do that?'' Y/n asked when she has finally calmed down but her hand are still on the side of her neck.

''I've been calling your name for the thousandth time but you're completely in a daze, that's the only thing I know that'll wake you up.'' Amara answered while chuckling.

''Dumbass, what if it gets bruised?'', Y/n flicked Amara's forehead making the other smirk.

''Of course, it will. It's your spot, jerk.'' Amara said while laughing.

''Ah, what happened?'' Namjoon oppa asked making Y/n groan.

''This fucker decided to put a hickey on my neck.'' Y/n answered and removed her hand to the side of her neck showing a big hickey.

''Ahh I see, she always does that to you whenever you're in deep thoughts before.'' Taehyung said chuckling.

I was just staring at the hickey, more like glaring at it when I felt Yoongi bumping her shoulder lightly to mine.

I looked at him to see him looking at me questionably, I just smiled at him then looked back at Y/n to see her taking pictures with Amara and having fun with her.

We felt the car stop moving and someone opened the car door,

''Young Master, we have arrived at your guests' destination.'' Y/n's driver said and smiled.

''Yah, it's nice to see you again, Mr Jeon.'' Amara said to the driver.

''Ahh Mistress, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you earlier. You still look beautiful as I can recall.'' The driver said still smiling.

''Now I know where Y/n learned how to swoon a woman.'' Amara said then got off the car with Y/n helping her out.

We all got out of the car so we can formally say goodbye to each other.

''I'll see you soon.'' Yoongi said then kissed my cheeks and said goodbye to the others.

I saw Jungkook kiss Lisa's cheeks and Jimin kissed Rosé's cheeks as well while they all hugged Jennie.

We were about to say goodbye to Amara when we saw her with Y/n and they were hugging each other while Y/n was sobbing.

''Hey, hey it'll be fine, I'll be here for you no matter what.'' Amara loudly said making Y/n chuckle but still sobbing.

Her back was facing us so we really couldn't see her but she swept the tears that fell from her eyes and composed herself before turning around and facing us.

''You should say goodbye to them.'' Y/n told Amara and she smiled sweetly before tiptoeing and kissing Y/n's forehead.

''Text me as soon as you got home, okay?'' Amara told Y/n and she nodded her head as a response to Amara.

Y/n said goodbye to Namjoon, Taehyung, J-hope and Jin only before entering the car once again leaving us with BTS and Amara.

''It was nice seeing you again, girls.'' Amara said before smiling then looking at Y/n's driver.

''It's starting tomorrow, right?'' Amara asked the driver, looking worried.

''Yes but don't worry Mistress, I'll take care of her and she's been doing all of that for 5 years. She's kind of loving it now." The driver said and smiled at Amara.

''Thank you, please call me if anything happens and don't call me Mistress anymore. You know that we broke up 2 years ago." Amara replied politely to the driver.

''I'm sorry and you're coming with us tomorrow, remember?" The driver said.

''Oh shoot, I forgot I'm her new secretary." Amara said while covering her mouth while her eyes are wide.

''I need to go home now, I haven't packed yet." Amara said while running towards her car and waving at us.

The driver chuckled then looked at us smiling before opening the door for us. We entered the car and after a few minutes, the car started moving again.

''Are you okay Y/n?'' Jennie asked Y/n and she looked at Jennie for a while before looking back at the window and nodding her head.

''Are you sure?'' Jennie asked her again and she just nodded her head.

~JENNIE'S POV~

I don't know if it's because she's jealous or it's because of the thing why she was crying earlier, but all I know is that she's giving us the cold treatment and I'm not liking a single bit of it.

We won't be able to see each other for a whole week and we didn't even have time to bond together and I'm so disappointed.

''Is it true that Amara is your new secretary?'' Rosé asked Y/n.

''No, she's my other secretary. I need someone who can travel with me and Ms Lee can't because I don't want to tire her out. She's getting old so I looked for another secretary and Amara volunteered since she doesn't want to work at the strip club anymore." Y/n plainly explained without looking at us.

''I don't like working with someone I don't know anyways, so it's a win-win situatio." She continued before fixing her hair.

''I don't like travelling alone either." Y/n mumbled before the car door was opened and she got out and guided us out.

''Thank you for accompanying me today, I appreciate it." Y/n said and smiled a bit.

''No problem, do you want to go inside?'' I offered but she shook her head.

''No I'm fine, it's best if I go home now so you girls can take a rest after this long day." She said while walking back to her car.

''See you soon." She said as a farewell before turning around and entering the car.

We watched as Mr Jeon enter the driver's seat and drove away.

Before we got to enter the building and end the day, we realized that we were not going to see Y/n for a week and we fucked up big time.