CHAPTER TEN

~JENNIE'S POV~

We've just finished eating our dinner when we heard someone enter the dorm, making us look at each other then back at the entrance to see an exhausted Y/n.

''I bought ice cream for you girls." Y/n said, then placed it at the centre table, making us squeal at the excitement.

She sat down on the sofa as we thanked her for the ice cream, and she just nodded her head before closing her eyes.

''Jagiya, are you okay?'' Jisoo unnie asked, and Y/n just hummed in response.

''Bae, can I ask you something?'' I asked her; she just hummed again.

''What does Jiwoo oppa mean when he said that we forgot about you?'' I asked her; she immediately opened her eyes then smiled at us.

''You'll know soon." Y/n said then before looking up and resting her head at the wall, and we just shrugged our shoulders.

After eating the ice cream, we cleaned up the living room before sitting on the sofa only to see Y/n sleeping there at a sitting position and her head hanging lowly.

''Aish, she could have just laid down instead." I said; then I sat down beside her before guiding her to rest her head at my lap.

She immediately snuggled to me; her face was facing my stomach while she curled herself up.

''I'm gonna take a shower now and get ready." Jisoo unnie said, and Rosé said she'll get ready too so we can get ready after them.

Lisa sat down on the sofa before making Y/n's legs rest on her lap, we were messing around with our phone when Y/n moved and stretched her body before moaning in satisfaction, making Lisa and I look at each other with wide eyes.

S-She just moaned! Oh my God! That was the most heavenly sound I have ever heard, but I shouldn't think this way, so I had to act like I heard nothing. When I looked at Lisa, she was calming herself too.

After a few more minutes, Rosé went back to the living room wearing a dress before looking at us confused,

''What happened with the two of you? You look flustered." Rosé said before telling us to get ready, and she'll take care of Y/n.

We hurriedly went to our rooms to get ready.

~ROSE'S POV~

I moved Y/n's head into my lap and caressed her hair, making her groan in satisfaction. I smiled at that before taking a picture of her and posting it on my IG story.

After a few more minutes, Jisoo unnie is here. Y/n's eyes slowly open meeting mine, and I loudly gasped at how attractive she opened her eyes and her eyes in the central part.

''You okay?'' Y/n asked me in her husky sleepy voice, making me gulp. I just nodded at her as I couldn't find myself to speak.

She sat up and stretched her arms, then took the water bottle in the table centre and drank it without letting the lid touches her lips.

~JISOO'S POV~

I don't know what's happening, but I'm staring at Y/n while she's drinking. Everything she does screams, ''Look at me and give me attention'' you know? And she gets that attention from different people from time to time.

After drinking all the water, Y/n stood up and groaned in pain,

''Are you okay?'' Jennie asked, who had just entered the living room with Lisa.

''Y-Yeah, just-oh fuck!'' Y/n hissed and immediately sat back on the couch while holding her right knee.

''Hey hey, what's happening?'' Rosé asked her worriedly. We all gathered around her.

''I-I'm fine, just a-another session with my knee." Y/n stuttered in pain but still smiled regardless of her feeling.

She took her bag from the centre table and took out a small bottle, then opened it before taking out a pill from it; she popped the pill inside her mouth before taking another water bottle from the centre table and drinking some to push the medicine inside.

''We should stay here so you can get some rest." I suggested, and Y/n just shook her head while smiling at me.

''No, it's fine, this happens from time to time, I just overslept and forgot to take my medicine." Y/n said while massaging her knee.

''Are you sure? Can you walk?'' Lisa asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

''Of course, and I want to introduce you to my friends." Y/n said, smiling before slowly standing up.

''You all look amazing to be not brag about." Y/n said again while eyeing as with a proud smile.

''Let's go, m'ladies." Y/n said before bowing at us lightly, making us giggle at her.

We all walked to the door. Y/n opened it for us and gestured for us to come out first. She closed the door after she got out and made sure that she locked it.

We walked into the elevator, and she pressed the button. While waiting, she stretches her knee, making her hiss in pain.

When the elevator door opened, she gestured for us to enter. First, we smiled at her and entered the elevator. She pressed the button after she got inside the elevator.

She moved to the side, close to the buttons, and leaned her back before closing her eyes. We heard the elevator dinged and the door opens making all of us look at the woman who entered the elevator.

She pressed the button while looking at Y/n intently, making her uncomfortable. The woman flirtatiously smiled at her, and she just smiled while scratching the back of her neck and looking at us uncomfortably.

I decided to move closer to her and rest my hand in her stomach, making her relax at my touch. I looked up at her and smiled. She kissed the top of my head before taking her phone out and started messaging someone.

I looked at the others to see them smirking at the woman who was flirting with Y/n. Tough luck. Y/n happens to be not the cheating type, so she wouldn't go around and flirt with everyone even if our relationship is just a stunt.

The girls and I could agree that this wasn't just a stunt for us, the elevator opened, and we all got out and walked out from the building. We saw a luxurious limousine outside.

''Thank you, Mr. Jeon." Y/n said to the driver before we all entered the car.

She stood up slightly and walked to the other end of the car, took the clothes lying there, and got back into her seat beside the door.

She took off her t-shirt, making us eye her body. She had those toned abs that we only see in magazines before.

She puts on a turtleneck and polo, then takes off her black shoes and replaces them with boots.

''Y/n, what happened with your knee?'' I asked her, making her look at me. She was about to answer when the door opened.