CHAPTER SEVEN

~Y/N'S POV~

We're now outside the restaurant just saying goodbye to each other; it was just Blackpink, BTS, Amara, and I because the others don't want anything to do with them.

''Hey." I looked beside me to see Amara. I politely smiled at her, and she smiled back.

''You should guard your girlfriend, Jimin's good at manipulating people, and it looks like he has his eyes on one of them." Amara said, looking towards Jimin and Rosé's direction, making me do the same, they were talking. Still, it seemed a little too cosy for me, making me frown, but I shook it off.

''They can do whatever they want, talk to everyone, befriends or best friend to everybody, but if they cheat, then it's done, that's it." I told Amara and looked at her while resting my hands inside my pocket. I smiled at her.

''Yah! stop worrying about me." I told her while chuckling, making her smile.

''Y/n, in all seriousness, I'm sorry for what I did. I messed up. I know that it's my fault. I accept that, and I wouldn't blame anyone for my wrongdoing but know that I am sorry for everything." Amara sincerely apologized, and I nodded my head at her while smiling. I rested my right arm on her shoulder.

''I told you it's fine already, yes it hurts, but it happened for a reason, right? I know what Jimin did. It was partially his fault for telling you that you weren't worthy of my love, and yes, it was your fault for falling for it, but it still doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong, so you don't have to cover up the hole that Jimin made." I told her while looking at her.

''Can we at least be friends?'' Amara asked me, making me gasp.

''What? All I know is that we stopped communicating, but we didn't stop being friends." I told her playfully, making her laugh and slap my arms.

''Look, I know you still have my number because I mean, it's MY number, so why would you delete that?'' I told Amara while flipping my hair, making her laugh more.

''But in all seriousness, call me or text me if you need anything or need a decent job. Don't hesitate to message me anytime. Stop working at my strip club. I hate seeing you dancing for those hungry motherfuckers." I honestly told her. She slapped the back of my head, and it hurts for sure because I cursed, and she hated it.

''Ouch! What the fuck, dude?!'' I yelped making everyone look at us, then I just glared at them because I could see Blackpink and BTS getting too cosy for my likings, but I know I can't do anything about that because our relationship is just for publicity.

''Tsk, it's been two years, but you're still abusive." I told Amara glaring at her, and she was smiling while shaking her head.

Back then, Amara and I had this secret handshake that only both of us did because we don't like kissing as a way of saying goodbye, so we made up this handshake.

''We need to go, come on, let's do our handshake for old time sake." I said to Amara making her squeal loudly and getting the attention of the others.

We did our secret handshake, and then we hugged before I made my way to my car and got inside the driver's seat because I'm not going to wait for the girls and watch them flirt with BTS, no shit Sherlock, I'm not doing that not in a million years.

After a few more minutes, the girls got inside the car. I started driving off to their dorm without a single word or even a single glance.

''Boo-boo, are you okay?'' Rosé asked me, and I just nodded my head, my eyes still glued to the road, not because of safety purposes but because I'm still pissed of earlier and I know this is jealousy that I shouldn't be feeling, but I can't help it.

''We saw you talking with Amara, and it looks like you two have made it up." Jennie said, and I just hummed in response.

''If you have forgiven Amara, why won't you talk to Jimin? He's such a sweet guy." Rosé said, making my blood boil inside me, but I just maintained my calm feature.

''You wouldn't understand it anyway." I answered, knowing they would defend Jimin anyways, and I'm not up for a debate right now.

''Did something happen? You're a lot quieter than usual." Lisa said, and I didn't answer.

Rosé was about to say something, but I stopped her by announcing that we had arrived.

''We're here." I plainly said and got off the car, so I could guide them while getting off the vehicle. I escorted them to their dorm as well.

''Thank you for today, Y/n." Jisoo said, and I just nodded my head.

''Thank you, girls, I have fun. I hope you rest well." I responded and immediately walked to the elevator without waiting for their answer.

I walked out of the building once I got to the ground floor, got into my car, and just drove myself home.

I walked inside my house and went to my bedroom. I sighed and just did my night routine before laying in my bed.

''What are you doing to me? It is all wrong, and I shouldn't be feeling this." I said to myself and sighed again before closing my eyes.

''You girls are driving me crazy." I said inside my head before letting sleep take me to the dreamland.