CHAPTER FOURTEEN

~LISA'S POV~

It's morning already and we're on our way to YG because Mr. Yang wanted to talk to us about something.

We knocked at his office then entered, he looked at us and motioned for us to sit down.

''I can't stay for long, but the reason I called you today is that I'm giving you a vacation starting tomorrow. You can go home to your families, but you need to fly back here Saturday morning." Mr. Yang said, we were shocked at the fact that Mr. Yang gave us to vacation and even for 4 days.

''I know you're shocked, but Y/n asked this as a favour. Her dad and I are good friends and Y/n's a sweet kid so I can't say no, so you can go now and pack and don't worry I won't be calling you for the whole week." Mr Yang said and stood up.

''I need to go now, have fun." Mr. Yang continued then left his office.

-SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY-

''We should thank Y/n for this." Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded our head.

''Wait, she's not replying to our messages." Jennie unnie said making me groan.

''We should still thank her." Jisoo unnie replied and we all texted her thank you.

''We're here girls." Our manager informed us and we all got out of the car.

We were immediately swarmed by fans, all we can see is a camera flashing blinding our eyes.

I suddenly remembered Jennie unnie as anxiety gets the best of her every time we're at the airport, but I couldn't see her anywhere. I looked around and I walked towards Rosé unnie,

''Where's Jennie unnie?'' I asked her then she looked around, I saw worry flashed in her eyes so she informed Jisoo unnie.

We were about to tell the guards about Jennie unnie when we heard someone shout,

''Coming through!'' Then we saw the crowd make way for the person who shouted.

We saw Y/n with her cold face and Jennie unnie in her arms protecting her from people.

She walked towards us then she pulled me, Jisoo unnie and Rosè unnie towards her then she spread her arms protectively blocking people from getting close to us. She guided us inside the airport then we entered a restaurant and the guards there immediately stopped everyone from entering.

She lowered her arms then looked at us,

''Are you all okay?'' She asked us then gestured for us to sit down.

Our manager and some people from our management started entering the restaurant the same with Y/n's workers while both of our guards are guarding the door.

''Yes, thank you." Jennie unnie said then smiled at Y/n.

''Wait, I thought you were supposed to be gone since yesterday." Rosé said confused.

''I got home midnight then I have to go to Thailand now." Y/n said while looking at the menu.

''You're going to Thailand?'' I asked her.

''Yeah, that's why you're going to ride with me in my jet." Y/n said then looked at us.

''The rest of you will be using my other jets, because I don't want you being swarmed by fans. I can't risk it and some of my bodyguards are going to be with you until you are home." She continued and smiled a bit.

''You don't have to do this, Y/n. You already helped us get this vacation and you helped us earlier too." Jisoo unnie said.

''I know, but I told you, I can't risk it. I'm just concerned about your well-being." She confessed.

''Aww, my baby's so cute." I said while pinching her cheeks, she gently pushed my hands away before chuckling.

''Before that, why were you ignoring us?'' Jennie asked Y/n, raising her eyebrows.

''I was busy." She answered then shrugged her head.

''Everything's ready." We heard someone say while approaching us, we looked at the person to see Amara.

''Oh, hi girls, I'm glad you're joining us. I'm so done with Y/n's cold and bitchy attitude." Amara said while sitting at the chair at the other end of the table.

We all laughed while Y/n just rolled her eyes playfully before smiling.

After a few minutes, Y/n told the guards to enter the restaurant and just locked the door.

Everyone was protesting but Y/n is a tough competitor so the restaurant is now occupied by us with all of the guards and our managers and Y/n's other workers.

''You can order anything you want, just enjoy your meal and this one is on me and please don't argue with me anymore." Y/n said while standing up and playfully massaging her forehead acting like she's stressed making everyone laugh and thanked her.

Our food arrived after a few minutes and we started eating after thanking for the meal.

We saw Y/n eating like she haven't eaten for a whole month making us laugh.

''I don't understand how you can eat that much but can still look fit." Amara said to Y/n and she just shrugged her shoulders.

In just a few more minutes, Y/n was done eating while we were still halfway done.

We heard someone knock on the glass making us look in that direction and we saw a crowd shouting Y/n's name.

Y/n chuckled and smiled before waving at the crowd, they jumped up and down because of excitement.

Y/n stood up and went to one of her bodyguards, they talked for a while then her bodyguard took out a paper and a pen. She walked towards the crowd and wrote something on the paper.

She showed everyone the paper making them smile and cheer, she posed for everyone who was taking pictures of her while she was still showing the paper.

''She's the sweetest." Amara said before diverting her attention to her food.

''It's just so sad that she has forgotten her past." she continued then sighed.

''What do you mean?'' I asked her.

''After the accident with her parents the doctors said that she had an amnesia because of trauma, everything that had happened before the accident was just a forgotten past." Amara explained smiling sympathetically.

''But she remembers me'' Rosé unnie said.

''Yes, but it was hard for her. Every time she tries to remember something she gets a flashback of the accident and when she found out about you she gave her best to remember you and she did but as a consequence, she keeps on dreaming about the accident for a whole month or sometimes she would just stare at nothing because she was having flashbacks'' Amara explained to us.

''Are you done eating?'' We heard Y/n ask, we smiled at her then nodded our head.

''Okay, it's time to go." She said then we all walked out of the restaurant, she immediately wrapped her arms around us protectively as soon as we got out of the restaurant.

She took Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie and Rosé unnie to their respective jets with some of her bodyguards before we entered her jet with Jiwoon oppa, Mr. Jeon and Amara.