CHAPTER FIFTEEN

~LISA'S POV~

I got home here in our house in Thailand earlier in the morning and it's afternoon now already while Y/n went to her office because she needs to do something first.

When I got home, my parents are so busy preparing something. I'm so confused.

''Mom, what's happening? do we have a guest?'' I asked her and she nodded her head.

''Yes, your childhood best friend is coming. She always visits here every year." She answered.

''Childhood best friend? she? who? what?'', I asked again making her chuckle.

''Y/n, she's coming." My mom answered.

''What? Y/n? as in Y/n Lee?'' I asked again.

''Yes Lisa, have you forgotten about her?'' She asked me while raising her eyebrows.

I immediately gasped when I remember my childhood memories with Y/n.

~FLASHBACK~

My dad said that we'll have a special guest today so we need to come to our restaurant.

''Hey, you're so ugly." A boy told me, I was playing outside the restaurant and this boy went to me with his friends.

I can feel the tears in my eyes welling up and they can see it so they continued teasing me.

''You think you look cool just because you're bullying a girl, go play your toys. The 3 of you are disgusting." I heard someone say behind me and I saw the boys wanting to cry, they ran away instead.

''Here, stop crying." I looked up to see a very beautiful girl handing me her handkerchief.

''You're really beautiful so please stop crying.'' She told me and I took her handkerchief and wiped my tears.

''Ah, you're the daughter of the owner of this restaurant.''She said then offered her hand to me and I took it, she pulled me up.

''I'm Y/n, it's nice to finally meet you Lisa.'' She introduced herself and smiled.

''Y-You know me? A-Are you from here?'' I asked her stuttering.

''Ahh I see you don't know. Our parents are good friends and no, I'm not from here. I'm from Korea.'' She answered.

''You're from Korea?!'' I asked her excitingly and she laughed.

''Yes I am, I heard you're older than me by a year.'' She said and I smiled.

''Let's go inside, our parents might get worried.'' She took my hands on her and pulled me inside the restaurant.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

''How can I forget about her?'' I asked mostly to myself.

''Because you two met at such a young age, you were 12 and she was 11." My dad answered before fixing the plates.

''But I heard that she has forgotten about her past." I told my parents.

''Yes, that's why she always come here ever since the accident, same day every year.'', Mom said.

''Why didn't you tell me? Does she know?'' I asked them.

''Because you're busy and she doesn't know that you're our daughter, we don't want her to push herself again to remember her past. She's going to lose herself in the process if she tries.'' My mom answered sadly.

I was about to ask again but I was cut off when I heard the doorbell ring.

''She's here.'' Dad said and went to open the door for Y/n.

''Uncle, you looking good today.'' I heard Y/n say and my dad chuckled.

''Stop flattering me Y/n, come inside.'' I heard my dad answer and then I saw Y/n come inside and our eyes immediately met.

''Uncle, Lisa is your daughter?'' Y/n asked but she doesn't look surprised.

''I had a feeling that she's your daughter considering the name and other pieces of information but I wasn't sure until now.'' Y/n said and smiled before walking towards me then she kissed the top of my head making me close my eyes and smile.

She then went to my mom and hugged her.

''Auntie, you're still beautiful as I can remember.'' Y/n said to my mom making my mom laugh at her.

''I see, you're still working on your charms.'' My mom said and Y/n just shrugged her shoulders before smiling.

''Come on, let's eat. The foods are gonna get cold.'' My dad said and we all sat down at the dining chairs and started eating.

''Hmm, no wonder why my parents and I keep on coming back to your restaurant, Uncle You should teach me how to cook more.'' Y/n said and my dad smiled and tapped her back.

''If you have time again, but do you still remember the dish I taught you last year?'' My dad asked Y/n and she nodded.

''I may or may not have used it to make girls fall in love with me, I just wanted to make sure that it really works and I might use it on your daughter soon.'' Y/n said then looked at me and smiled making me smile back at her.

My parents laughed and agreed at Y/n before eating again, I can see how my parents are so fond of her.

''I still don't know how you're so good at Thai.'' I told Y/n and she smiled.

''My parents speak Thai and I wanted to learn especially when they told me that we're going here to Thailand.'' She said.

''Do you visit here every year?'' I asked her again and she nodded her head,

''Yes, I know that the four of you knows about my condition and I keep on coming back here in hope of at least getting a glimpse of my past and it helps a lot. I can slowly remember my past without having those flashback.'' She answered then looked at her,

''This is the safest way but the longest route, I only get one scene every year and it's just so hard and frustrating but thanks to your parents I can cope with it for a little bit but I know I'll have to take the most dangerous path soon.'' She continued and smiled like it was nothing.

-SKIP TO AFTER EATING-

We're now in my room, cuddling in my bed. My head was on her chest while her arms are wrapped around me.

''How long are you going to stay here?'' I asked her not taking my eyes off of the tv.

''Until midnight, I have to get to my next location by morning." She answered and I just hummed in response.

After a few more minutes I can feel my eyelids keep getting heavier and heavier until I can no longer take it and just let sleep consume me.