CHAPTER FIVE

~JISOO'S POV~

We're now here at one of the many restaurants owned by Lotus Company, or in other words, Y/n owns this restaurant.

''Y/N!'' We heard someone shout, making us turn our heads to see BTS with a girl and the staff here at the restaurant.

''Ms. Lee, we are very sorry, we tried to stop them but they ran over here." One of the staff said, and Y/n just nodded her head.

Angel moved toward us and pushed us carefully to the back with Y/n, making me confused about why.

''Amara is here'', Angel said, gesturing to the girl beside Jimin, making our eyes widen with shock because we didn't expect Jimin to be that kind of person.

''We have reserved this whole place, so I suggest you guys leave." Angel calmly said.

''It's okay, let them be and bring as much as food you can serve for us." Y/n said, then dismissed the staff.

''Have a seat." Y/n gestured for everyone to sit.

I gently pushed Y/n to sit at the end of the table so she'd be far away from them. She looked at me softly, then smiled, making me smile back at her.

(This is the sitting arrangement)

Lisa Rosé Angel Lauren RM Jin Suga JK (left side of the table)

Y/n J-Hope (both head)

Jennie Jisoo Ariana Hayley Jimin Amara V (right side)

''So what are you girls doing here?'' Jimin asked us, but he was staring at Rosé.

''We're going to swim because this is a restaurant." Angel sarcastically said, making me and others giggle except for BTS and Amara.

''Angel, I didn't teach you such behaviour like that. It would be lovely if you apologized.'' Y/n sternly said to Angel.

''Well, it would be lovely as well if he could apologize for betraying you when you were nothing but a good friend to him." Angel scowled at Jimin.

''Hey hey, it's all in the past now, and Amara and I broke up two months ago we just decided to stay friends." Jimin explained, and Y/n just nodded, clearly uninterested in the topic.

''So girls, I order steak and vegetables. Is it fine with you?'' Y/n asked us, ignoring what Jimin said.

''Yes, that's fine with us." Lisa answered, making her smile.

''Okay, let's just buy ice cream after this." Y/n said, making the girls and I cheer loudly.

After a few more minutes, our food arrived, and we started eating in silence when Jimin decided to break it,

''Are you still mad at me Y/n?'' Jimin asked while looking at Y/n, making us look at her.

''No, why would I?'' Y/n answered without even looking up and continued cutting her steak.

''Because I stole your girl." Jimin said while smirking, making me frown at him.

''She wasn't my girl." Y/n replied and just shrugged her shoulders while eating.

''But our action broke you that day." Jimin rudely said, then chuckled.

''Yah! Can you stop? She let you stay and even paid for your food, and you're thanking her for being rude?'' Angel said with a hint of anger in her voice.

''Jimin, stop it." Namjoon said. He's annoyed by Jimin's behaviour too.

''I don't know why you keep on bringing this up every time we meet, but I'm only telling you this for the last time-'' Y/n stopped and sipped on her wine before looking at Jimin.