3. Missing: Dr Spencer Reid

TRIGGER WARNING: Death of a Character, violence, mention of past with self harm, past suicidal thoughts, and past depression, Grief, and depression.

The next morning you woke up with a splitting head ache, your make up was smudged round your face, your hair was knotted and a mess and you were fully clothed.

'What the fuck happened last night' you wondered.

Then it hit you. Laura, the fight, the kiss, getting extremely drunk in front of the team. Ugh alcohol is great until it's not.

You groaned, cringed and then after debating if you should stay in bed for the rest of your life, you got up and in the shower.

Once you got out the shower, you brushed your teeth and put on some make-up. You covered the dark circles under your eyes, and bronzed your cheeks to hide how pale and sick you looked, your aim was to not look hungover what so ever so that the team wouldn't bully you and in all honesty you did quite a good job.

If only make up could fix how dreadful you felt. No unfortunately it could not, that's what drugs are for. You took a lot of aspirin to help with the head ache, doctors would probably say you took too much aspirin, but what do they know right? Right

It wasn't till you were about to leave did you finally check your phone. There was one missed called from Laura and a text message from her saying

Laura- 'you'll regret this!'.

It wasn't uncommon for Laura to over exaggerate and be dramatic, it was unfortunately one of her toxic traits. So you replied with

You- 'Laura I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling but you were being so dramatic'.

Then got in your car and drove into work, you weren't late as such, but you weren't on time, when you arrived the team were all sitting at their desks working. It was a little embarrassing that Derek got in earlier than you, but then you looked over at Spencers desk and realised he wasn't there so how late could you really be?

As you entered the bullpen they all turned to see how hungover you looked and to there disappointment you looked fine in fact the team all looked more hungover.

"How?! How were you the one who drunk more than all of us combined and you still look stunning" Prentiss sighed, she looked like she hadn't slept in a week. You laughed and shrugged. Little did they know that you had a pulsing headache and your face was caked with many layers of foundation, concealer, blush and bronzer to hide the car crash underneath.

After about an hour of work you looked up and realised spencer still hadn't arrived

"Where's spence?" you asked becoming more and more concerned.

"I don't know I'll called him" Derek replied frowning over at the empty desk. He pulled out his phone and dialled Spencers number but Spencers phone rung and rung until Derek reached the voice mail. He gulped then looked back up at you and shook his head

"I might go to his apartment and check to see if he's ok. " You told Derek, as you stood up and pulled on your coat

"I'll come with you" Derek replied, he seemed to have become as concerned as you. I mean Spencer was never late, never! He was also rarely ever sick, and if he was he still would force himself into work and continue working until Hotch sent him home.

You and Derek drove anxiously to Spencers. Neither of you spoke, both of you were coming up with reasons why Spencer wasn't at work and why he wasn't answering his phone.

'Maybe he is really sick, well not life threateningly sick, but sick enough to sleep through his alarm and the phone calls'

'Maybe his phone broke and he's gone to get a new one'