12. For better or For worse

A/N: I recommend you listen to the songs I mention in this chapter to set the mood.

2 years later...

Due to your busy lives, planning a wedding was harder than you thought it would be, mainly because planning ahead was unheard of in the BAU.  Although you and Spencer had yet to be married, life was pretty good.  You both moved into a beautiful house, which was much more spacious than Spencers 2 bedroom apartment, you rarely fought and you rarely let your personal life interfere work life. 

Work had become a lot more manageable, you managed to escape a lot of trauma, and overall life was good. Your mental health had improved immensely, and although you still had bad days, they became less and less frequent. 

After a lot of thought and a deal struck out with Hotch you finally managed to plan your wedding for late October, just after Spencers birthday, and as it was your and Spencers favourite month.  The team had all requested time off for the day and all you had to hope for was that a case would arise and overlap with the day. 

As the days before the wedding got nearer and nearer, you became more and more excited.  You picked out a beautiful lace dress with the girls which looked really good on you. Penelope, JJ, and Emily were made your official bridesmaids but there was no question about that. Penelope was also the maid of honour because honestly she didn't give you a choice, not that you minded. Derek was Spencers best man, and Henry and Jack were the ring bearers.

You did have a bachelorette party, not that you remembered it at all, you remember arriving at the club, Penelope giving you a bride to be tiara, and a pink bride to be sash. You remember the first 3 shots, but then everything goes hazy after that. The next thing you knew you and the girls were passed out in your living room, but you think you had fun.  Derek organised Spencers bachelor party, and to this day you still don't know what happened during it, all you knew was that Derek had to carry Spencer home.  You also found out that when Spencer gets really extremely drunk he starts reciting poems and when he messes up he restarts which you found very funny.  So overall life was good.

The morning of your wedding arrived, and you couldn't be more excited, you had waited 2 years to marry Spencer, at one point you thought about eloping just so that you could call him your husband. You stayed at Emily's the night before so that spencer wouldn't see you in the morning, neither of you cared for the trend but Penelope insisted that it was bad luck.

A couple of days before you had gotten your nails done with the girls, yours were painted red, Emily's were painted burgundy, JJs were light pink, and Penelopes were multi-coloured.  On the day, you had your hair and makeup done professionally, which made you feel like a celebrity, then with some help you carefully put on the dress, and your veil.  You looked stunning, Penelope tried not to cry when you were ready but she failed, so did Diana.