15. The Girls night out

TRIGGER WARNING: Excessive drinking, mention of PTSD, Drunk behaviour, kinda get's heated but not really.

As woman working in the BAU, you were accustom to join the girls of the BAUs nights out. Usually Penelope would organise them and they would start off with shots and end up with waking up on Penelope's apartment floor with a splitting head ache, makeup smudged down your face and a missing earring.

It had been three months since your showdown with the Holloways and honestly you hadn't been doing too good. Hotch let you come back to work but you weren't really allowed to do much, not just because of the PTSD, but because your knee was still fucked.

The cast had been removed but you still had to wear a special leg brace, and you had to use Spencers old walking stick from when he was shot in the knee. Physio therapy was working, and slowly you were beginning to learn how to walk again, but the process was frustrating and tiring. Spencer had been really supportive obviously, when was he not the poster boy for what

husbands should be. It was nice to have his support but also really frustrating, because it made you feel like a shit wife, but oh well.

Ever since you started walking with the stick Penelope had been begging you to come out with the girls. If you weren't talking about a case that was what you were talking about, even when you were at home chilling with Spencer she would be sending you a dozen texts messages begging you to come out with her, until one day you finally caved and agreed.

That evening you got dressed into a shortish satin Navy Blue dress, and black converses. You curled your hair and put on some makeup to make you feel pretty. As the intelligent that you are, you decided to not wear your very expensive engagement and wedding rings because you were worried you would lose them, which was a good call because on girls nights out you always lost something. However you did wear two less expensive rings instead to let people know that you weren't available, despite this men still hit on you constantly even when after you showed them the rings.

Once you were ready you walked up behind Spencer who was lying on the couch in the living room, reading. You leaned in a kissed him on the cheek lovingly.

"I'm going now, I would say that I'd be back tonight but let's be honest I'll be back tomorrow morning" you assured him then limped towards the door. But before you made it you felt Spencers hands grab your waist and pull you back, then he spun you around to face him.

"You look incredible" he smirked, as he looked you up and down.

"Why thank you, I try" you joked winking, and lightly biting your bottom lip. Spencer pulled you even closer to him, till your faces were centimetres apart then he crashed his lips against yours, kissing you passionately, his hands slowly moving down your body until they rested comfortably on your bum. "Someones keen" you giggled into the kiss

"How can I not be?" Spencer chuckled as he pulled away.
"Be careful, don't ruin that knee. Keep your phone on, text me every hour, don't be afraid to call if you need anything. Of course you can drink, but be careful of leg"

"Ugh you had to ruin the moment by going dad mode on me" you sighed

"I just love and care about you. And I'm trying to make sure that my extremely attractive wife is ok"

"Ahh dad mode turned off and daddy's back in the room" you teased

"Never call me that again" Spencer whispered, his nose basically touching yours.

"What? Daddy? Would you prefer Doctor" You asked biting your bottom lip, Spencer hummed, leaned in and kissed you again.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here with me?" he asked as he moved from your lips and kissed your neck.