10. Chaos rising

Spencer insisted of carrying you into the apartment after Rossis, you were both a little drunk and he clearly wanted to show you how much he loved you. He gently put you down your bed and the climbed on top of you and began kissing your neck.

"Spence that t-tickles" you giggled

"Would you like me to stop?" he asked looking up at you.

"N-No. K-Keep going"

"Good girl" Spencer whispered seductively.

* * *
The next morning you woke up very late. So late in face that you had little time to get ready. You and Spencer rushed round the apartment before jumping into the car and speeding to work.

You had to do your hair and makeup in the car, and you were in such a hurry you didn't even realise that you had six very prominent red and purple love bites on your neck, unfortunately Spencer hadn't noticed either.

Frantically you both ran up the stairs and into the bullpen, none of the team were sitting at their desks, you looked up at the conference room and saw them all sitting round the round table.

"Sorry we're late" you panted as you messily entered the room.

"Did you have a good night?" Derek asked with a smirked on his face, you furrowed your brow at him in confusion.

"Yes the party was great. Thanks again Rossi" you said as you sat down at the table. Rossi smiled and nodded.

"So, uh- what did you two get up to after the party?" he asked curiously, then Penelope hit him in the arm. You still didn't know about the very visible loved bites on your neck.

"Ignore him" Penelope sighed before she whispered in your ear.
"Ice reduces redness on hickeys" you went very red and pulled your make up mirror put your bag. You stared at the purple hickies that covered your neck, you bit your lip and cringed.

However after a moment, you realised there was no point of being embarrassed about them, considering last night you had the best sex you had ever experienced. You smirked over at Spencer who smirked back at you.

"I'm so proud, pretty boy's getting some loving" Derek laughed.

"Yeah more than you can say" Spencer chuckled as he sipped his coffee

"Did you just make a joke?" you giggled. Spencer nodded with a huge smile on his face.
"Aww Derek don't worry I'm sure you'll get laid sooner or later"

"I can't believe I'm getting attacked right now" Derek put his hands in the air, and raised his eyebrows.

"I think we should be focusing on the fact that this is Y/ns first day back." Rossi interrupted
"Welcome back"

"Thank you, so why are we all in here?" you asked

"Hotch said we have a case, but I haven't seen him since he left the room" Rossi explained, then as if it were planned, Hotch came into the room.

"Sorry guys but we had a bad one" he announced.
"There has been a series of explosions around America, the last one was in New York this morning. A bomb went off on a busy high street 50 have died and 30 are in critical condition. The attacks have been classed as an acted of terrorism and our unsubs are evolving fast, the death count is rising rapidly, we need to get to New York asap. Wheels up in 30. "

On the jet, you went over details of the case. JJ gave you some ice for your neck which you were very grateful for. Once you landed you all went straight to the crime scene. The street was devastated. Some buildings were still on fire, rubble was everywhere. A barrier surrounded the area, news reporters were all filming around the site and there was a massive crowd of invasive people.