*IMPORTANT* please read !!

hi guys, it's me, quill. sorry to disappoint yall with no new chapter yet, but i really want to address this.

so. in my earlier chapters where five and y/n were kids, i made them far too young (8 years old). this has been called out by my readers so many times, and i am aware that it is a dumb mistake. however, i have also mentioned multiple times that i will be editing the former chapters and changing them once i finish the book. yet i am still bombarded with comments daily saying "they're just 8!!! they're too young!!!"

i agree that they are too young, and i am really sorry for putting that as their age. but it is stressing me out a lot to get comments like these all the time and i am getting slightly overwhelmed with them. it was a mistake, yes, but i already said i would fix it and the comments are still coming in. i barely have time on wattpad already, and i am trying to use this time to publish newer chapters and work on my other books too.

however, the comment issue is stressing me and therefore i decided to make this chapter.

i need you all to comment here to tell me which option to choose for the future of this book.

a) focus on editing the earlier chapters while continuing to publish new chapters

b) do not edit the former chapters until this entire book is complete.

c) unpublish this book, edit all the former chapters and then republish it.

I am most likely going to go with option a), but don't worry bc i will try my hardest to update still. just please don't pressure me with comments about when the next chapter will be released, it makes me feel like i'm letting you all down by making you wait :(

if you would prefer option b) or c), please just comment them! or if you have any other ideas, comment those too.

this situation has been bugging me for a while now, so i decided to finally speak about it. hope you all are okay with it ! ♡