update

hi! sorry for ghosting this book and wattpad, i was extremely busy with personal stuff + im not really in the tua fandom anymore.

here is a quick update as to the future of this book & myself;

1. pseud change! - when referring to me, please call me spark. i no longer wish to go by my former pseud, at least not on this platform so i would appreciate it if you could respect that. my pronouns are still she/her in case you didn't know.

2. i'm rewriting this entire book. the reason for this is because the old chapters were so embarrassing and cringe, not to mention filled with plot holes & typos, hence i rewrote it. the fic will be in 2nd person pov now, and also reader will be gender neutral so more people can enjoy the story. none of the major plot points will be changed though.

3. i don't/will not reply to comments anymore, bc the sheer amount that i receive every day is crazy /pos i feel like it's unfair if i only reply to some, and also i don't really read comments anymore. that doesn't mean im not super grateful for them though! i just prefer not to check my notifs and keep comparing the amount of attention each chapter receives.

4. thank you so fucking much for over 300k reads and 9k votes. that is literally insane and i cannot believe so many people have read this book! i'm bad at expressing myself, but i want you all to know that i am more grateful than words can say for all your support. every vote & comments makes me so happy, so thank you again!

5. please tell me whether you want me to keep updating this story! if i have even one active reader i don't mind updating whenever i can, but if nobody's reading it i don't see the point in publishing new chapters. /nm so please lmk here!! it'll help me decide whether to continue updating or not.

i'm not as active on wattpad as i used to be, nor am i as interested in umbrella academy. i've fallen into other fandoms, my interests have changed a lot and i'm a completely different person from when i first started this fic. genuinely hoping my writing's improved at least a bit LOL

anyways, that's it from me for now. thank you all for enjoying the unknown number until now, and i hope you decide to keep reading the future chapters if/when they're published!

xo,
spark <3